Chapter 2: Feelings

Song: Sooner or later by Aaron Carter
This is a really good song

Your POV: Those eyes i wanna see those eyes again. I thought. "Hey idiot are you coming or not!" yelled Shinya Who's way ahead of me. "yeah yeah dumbass" when we arrive I start looking for things like exits and doors and weapons just in case something goes down. I've always been that type of person. "Hey guys" says Goshi.
"Oh hey how are you guys" I ask.
"We're fine thank you" says Mito.
"I really don't wanna be here but sayuri made me" says shigure. "Sure did!" Says Sayuri obviously happy.

Kureto stands up with a wine glass in his hand and starts a speech. "I am glad that we all have made it today..." I wasn't really paying attention at all. I was just eating the bread sticks on the table (LMAO ME)

10 minutes into the meeting i see a boy with black hair that is slightly covering his eyes walk into the room. I stare at him for a while "analyzing" him. He must have felt me staring cuz he looked up. And then our eyes met. My eyes widen in shock. That's it those were the eyes. I say to myself. After all the speeches we're over and stuff they brought out the food. Everyone was talking, eating and laughing they were just enjoying themselves while they can. The sound of a bell is heard "Hey could you get me some more water?" Says the boy who's named Xix (pronounced z-ix) He's the school bully and would pick on others during school. But he's a really strong fighter. Not as strong as me of course. But when me and him battled i almost lost by a hair.

"Yoo-who hurry up you little pesant" he says waving his glass of water. The boy then walks over with a roller cart with a water pitch on it. I noticed he was walking very slowly and looked really tired. He begins pouring the water in the glass but can barley pour it correctly because his whole arm starts to shake uncontrollably. It looked like he was in pain. I get up from the table and walk over to them.

Guren's Pov: I begin pouring the water in the glass, then my arm starts shaking "i-it hurts" I think to myself but I have to endure it for now. I feel a light tap on my shoulder and I turn around to see the boy from earlier. "Here let me help" he says. He grabs the pitcher from my hands and starts to pour the water for me. "There" "T-Thank you" I say "Don't worry about it I see that your in pain, why don't you go get some rest?" He ask "B-because I-" *ding ding* "I-Im sorry I have to go-" I say but as I turn around to walk away Xix trips me and I fall with a gasp of pain. "What the hell man!" The boy says getting defensive. "Oopsies my bad" Xix says smiling "innocently" The boy then bends down and helps me up. I take his hand and only to fall back down to my knees. I feel hot liquid rolling down my legs. I looks down to see that I was bleeding. "The wounds must have opened up when I fell" I Think to myself. "Hey are you ok- oh your bleeding here let me help you" says the boy. "Hey Shinya! A little help here" he says "I'm coming I'm coming" The boy named Shinya says. "They help me up and Take me somewhere. They open a room which im guessing is one of there rooms. "Wait here" says the other boy.

No one's POV: You walk towards the bathroom and grabs the first aid kit. You come back and start unwrapping the poorly wrapped bandage's. "So what's your name?" You ask looking up at him. "I-its Guren" he says "Guren you have very beautiful eyes" you say with a montone voice and your usual bored face. "Uh t-thanks"
Once you fully unwrap the bandage's your eyes widen. There was blood all over his legs and so many wounds. Fresh wounds too. "what happened" you ask. He doesn't answer. "What happened Guren?" You ask again. Still no prevail. "Look, it's ok if you don't wanna tell me but I wanna help you" you say. Guren gasps in confusion. "Y-you wanna help me?" "Yeah" "in fact maybe we could be friends." You say. You look up and noticed that Guren looks uneasy. "Those types of feelings are not meant for me to have." He says. "Why not" you say

"I'm not allowed to have friends or feelings"

SORRY IT'S SHORT I JUST GOT A NEW PHONE