Omegaverse Guide

Before starting, I would not recommend reading my stories if you are underaged. They are all rated mature and contain sexual content. It's really awkward for me to know that some people who don't even know what some sexual terms mean are reading my stories. I know I can't prevent you from reading them but at least refrain from telling your age in the comments. 

Thank you. 

With that said, let's begin. 

*****

So, in omegaverse, men and women are divided into three second genders: alpha, beta and omega. In my stories, these second genders usually present around twelve years old, but you can see indicating signs before hand. 

First, omegas constitute a really small part of the population and male omegas are even rarer. They are smaller and weaker than the other second genders. They are often quirkless or have harmless quirks. They are incredibly pretty and have beautiful curves in order to attract potential mates. They can get pregnant whether they are a male or a female and will be in heat periodically, three to six days a month. 

When in heat, they will release pheromones that arouse alphas. They will instinctively seek for a mate and sometimes won't even be conscious of their behaviour anymore. If they don't find release soon, they'll experience intense pain. 

However, they often take suppressants in order to prevent their heat. These pills will make the heat's symptoms disappear, but it can be really bad for an omega's health. It can even make them become sterile. 

In my omegaverse, omegas can only become pregnant when they are in heat. But there are still exceptions, like if they have unprotected sex close to their heat (one or two days apart) or if their partner is their fated mate. 

I don't really talk about fated mate because I find the concept kind of cheesy lmao but, basically, it's mates who are meant to be. They'll feel an inexplicable and intense attraction toward each other. Their bond will be stronger than the bond of normal mates. 

Omegas have scent glands on the back of their neck. It's from there that their scent is coming from. Each omega has a different scent, but it's usually sweet and extremely attractive. However, their scent can turn sour if they release distressed pheromones when they are scared. 

Omegas can also release soothing pheromones. It will have a calming effect on the people around them, the same as when they purr. However, omegas only purr around people they trust, when they feel safe and perfectly content. 

In order to hide their scent, omegas can wear scent blockers. It can be a spray or patches to put on their scent glands that will mask their scent. 

Omegas produce slick whenever they are aroused. It's a transparent liquid that comes out of their entrance and that will facilitate penetration, like lubricant. Each omega's slick has a special scent that is very arousing for alphas or even betas. It tastes sweet and also enables the omega's insides to stay clean. 

Please, I don't want to read any comment talking about poop whenever I'm writing about rim jobs. It shows your immaturity and it offends me. I'm doing my best to write something sensual so, please, don't ruin everything. Thank you.