Prologue: He who Purifies God and Exorcises the Devil

April 6th, 1:30 PM

Kamijou Touya was having a fantastic day today. It was approximately 2 months since he heard the news of his wife being pregnant. Since then he was finding various things for his baby boy, such as food, clothes, and toys.

However... things don't go as they always say.

While he was sitting on his desk working (While finding stuff for his baby), he received a phone call.

......

Never in his life did he ever expect to get this.

"Are you Kamijou Touya?" The voice said in a frantic voice.

"Hm? Yes I am. Is there anything wrong?"

"Yes. This is the XXXX-Hospital! Your wife just got caught in a car crash!" 

(If you have any good names for the hospital, please let me know)

---------------------------------------------------------------

April 6th, 2:43 PM

Kamijou Touya who heard the news, dropped everything he had to do just to go see his wife.

The distance between his work and the hospital mentioned was approximately 30 minutes, but it only took 13 minutes for him to arrive there. By looking at his face covered in sweats, it was self-explanatory on how much he rushed here for his wife.

He quickly found the reception desk and asked for his wife's room.

---------------------------------------------------------------

April 6th, 2:50 PM

After receiving the number, he quickly ran up to his wife's surgery room. He didn't even bother to wait for the elevator to come.

After reaching there, he was awaited by a male doctor, presumably one of the surgeons working on his wife.

"Ah, you must be Kamijou Touya correct?" The doctor said.

"Yes, I am! So please explain to me my wife's conditions please!" Spoke out Touya as he grabbed the doctors shoulders.

Seeing the doctors wince, he quickly calmed down and apologized while bowing.

"Sigh, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have acted like that. You are one of the doctors helping my wife right? Thank you for that."

The doctor simply shook his head, "No, no. I understand you actions. If I was in your situation, I would have done the same."

Kamijou Touya raised his head, "Thank you. So... about my wife..."

The doctor sighed as he spoke, "Well, we are currently performing the best of our abilities. But the crash was quite large, as of right now, we don't know if your wife will be alright."

"But you don't have to worry! We will make sure to bring your wife back to full health!"

Kamijou Touya gave a sad smile in response and nodded. 

---------------------------------------------------------------

April 6th, 4:40 PM

Touya was sitting on the chair, in front of his wife's surgery room. What seemed like almost 2 hours passed by instantly.

Within those 2 hours, all he was looking at was the red light that was glowing on top of his wife's surgery room.

Then suddenly, the light showing the surgery stopped, causing Touya to stand up.