Chapter 2: Finding Something Fun

Surprise bxtches! I ain't dead yet!

Disclaimer: I don't own Toaru Majutsu no Index. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hajime's POV:

"Ugh!!!" I was lying at my bed in the new fancy dorm.

School starts starting Monday, which was still 2 days away.

Hajime was extremely frustrated for several reasons. 

"What the Hell!!! I never signed up for this!!!" It was 3 Days after the Entrance Exam and the results officially came out. Obviously, I got the top score, meaning it is good right?! RIGHT?!!

I thought that as well... until a few hours ago.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Few Hours Ago:

"Wait What!?! I... I have to come up with a speech?!!" I was dumbfounded by the turn of events.

"Yes. As the top scorer of the entrance exam, you get to write and present a speech for the whole school." The teacher said. "Oh and here is your school uniform, as well as your new permanent Student Card. You will see that each of the uniforms have different marks and colors on them. The marks represent your current levels while the colors represent the Grades, so I advise you not to mess with them. Also, the new Student Card acts as a key card for your dorm rooms. Because there aren't too many Level 4s and above, these students have the privileges of having their own exclusive rooms. The room numbers are also listed on the Student Card. Because of this, I suggest you not to lose it."

"......Thank you..." Hajime sighed as he walked away slowly, walking slowly towards Ren.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Screw this... I am going outside."

Hajime then went outside to explore and have some fun. This time however, he decided that he would go by himself.

'Hmm... now that I am outside, I should find something fun. Maybe I should go to the arcade...' I thought

I then arrive at the arcade. I should be having fun, except I am not. Reason? Well it is simple. THE GAMES WERE SO~ BORING!!!

I got the top score for every single game. After only 2 hours, I basically conquered the entire arcade.

Although the dumbfounded looks of his audience gave him some amusement, in the end even that didn't last for very long.

'...You know what, screw this!' I decided to leave the arcade. Hopefully to someplace more fun. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Third Person POV:

"Yawn~."

Hajime made a wide yawn as he was walking.

He visited the Arcade, the Pool, hell even a Gambling House. But they were all too boring.

Oh, and thanks to the Gambling House, he actually earned quite a bit of money. But this made everything all the more boring.

Because there were nothing else to do, he decided to grab some lunch and call it a day.

"Sigh... so I guess nothing too notable really happened. Should I go to Joseph's again? No... perhaps I should go somewhere different. What about..."

The Light of Academy Cityजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें