bLACK

"What are we doing today?" Dream asked Geroge as he began to start up his computer. 

"I wanna do a chill stream of Minecraft where we compete on who can kill the other first. The loser gifts the winner 1000 dollars"

"That sounds easy"

"Sure Dream," He said mockingly. "I'll start the stream in ten minutes, just gotta piss real quick." And with that Geroge deafened and left his room. Rolling his eyes playfully, Dream looked over to his pc where his phone is displaying a facetime call between him and Sabrina in which she was muted but he was not. They always did this to prevent his stream or someone else from overhearing anything. 

Sabrina laid asleep on her bed in her hotel suite. She had just finished an early radio interview at 8 am that lasted hours until noon, then had a meeting at 2 until 5 and finally filmed some scenes for The Originals from 6 to midnight. 

To say that she was tired would be an understatement. Luckily, it was her last busy day before her two-month break. Now she was resting until her 3 am flight to Orlando where she was finally going to see Dream face to face after months of having a busy schedule. 

Dream was so caught up with looking at Sabrina that he hadn't noticed that George came back, undeafen, and had been calling his name for the last minute.

"Dream!!"

Dream jumped slightly before looking back at his computer screen and opening the Minecraft game

"Yeah, sorry man. I'm here. Was just looking at Twitter for a second." Dream quickly took a screenshot on his phone and saved the picture to his library.

"  Dream quickly took a screenshot on his phone and saved the picture to his library

"Sapnap said that he would be joining us so we are good to be waiting on him," George said also opening the game. Shortly the sound of someone entering the voice call was heard and the voice of their other friend rang through.

"Hey mama's," he joked causing the brit and the other American to roll their eyes. " Let's do this"

<><><><><><><><><><>

They had been playing for about half an hour on stream cracking jokes, reading chat, and killing each other when a donation was read out loud.

'ASK DREAM WHO HIS FAVORITE TOKIN SISTER IS'

"Thank you Digme for the $35 dollars. Ohh Dreammmm, who's your favorite Tonkin sister?" George asks in a teasing tone. At this point, it became a trend in streams to poke fun at Dream's crush on the youngest sister and their fans started to do the same. Smirking slightly, Dream glanced back at his phone at the sleeping girl before answering.

"Never heard of them." And this causes the chat to go wild. George let out a crackle while Sapnap let out a whole scream which causes the girl in question to furrow her eyebrows in her sleep but didn't wake up. Dream lowered to volume on his computer slightly to prevent waking up the sleepy girl and focus back on his screen.

"Come on Dream. No need to be shy. Everyone knows you've been simping for years but never made a move." Sapnap teased his friend.

" Yeah dream, what's up with that? Simping from afar. She probably doesn't even notice." George laughed. Dream lets out a fake chuckle at his friends' mockery even though he knows they are doing it in good fun.

This was one of the downfalls of their secret relationship because they only told the immediate family and no one else to keep their privacy, especially Dream's. There were some days where he would love to scream her name at the top of his lungs, post cute pictures, and rub it in everyone's faces that she was a taken woman and had been since the age of seventeen especially to gossip sites and fans that consistently shipped her with other men. Just that thought caused Dream's grip on his mouse to quickly tighten. However, most times he basked in the privacy of having her to himself along with the secret meetings and the close family get-togethers.

"He's too chicken to even comment." Sapnap joked.

"Yeah!! He's all big in Minecr-" George cut him and watch as Dream killed his character and Sapnap's right after.

"LET'S GO!! POG IN THE CHAT!!" Dream screamed forgetting about the sleeping girl.

"Babe?" Sabrina muttered rubbing the sleep from her eyes and looking at her phone to see Dream was streaming and she was muted, preventing him from hearing her. With a small tired smile, she continued to lay down and just watch him from her phone.

"THAT'S NOT FAIR! I WAS TALKING!!"

"YEAH, AND I WAS CALLING YOU A CHICKEN!!"

"Too bad boys, I win." Dream says with a shrug and a laugh.

Reluctantly and while grumbling George pay-paled Dream his money and ended his stream but not before thanking his viewers and reading off some more donations.

" I would have won if Sapnap wasn't making jokes"

" Hey, it's not my fault Dream lacks game"

"Hey!" Dream commented laughing with his friends still not noticing that his girlfriend was awake.

" On a serious note Dream, are you ever going to make your move?"

"Why should I? I like how it is going"

" Dream, I bet I can get the youngest Tonkin sister's attention before you can," Sapnap said confidently and this caused Sabrina to giggle slightly and shake her head. That little movement caught Dream's attention and he looked at his phone with a huge smile coming to her face. He went to leave the voice call with his friends without saying anything by closing the tab but Sabrina caught on to what he was going to do since it wasn't the first time and pointed at his screen telling him to tell his friends first.

"I highly doubt that Nick"

"Is that a challenge because I'll swan in those dms" Nick countered. 

"Nick, why are you trying to steal Dreams, imaginary girlfriend?" George asked. "Dream, I dare YOU to comment on her next post."

"Sure George I'll comment on the next post"

As they continued, Sabrina glanced heard a knock at the door before it opened. Inside came in her private security, Richard and he informed her that it was time to leave.  

"Guys I've got to go." And with that, he finally closed the tab and focused on Danielle who had gotten up and was in the middle of changing. 

"Babe, unmute." He said and she stopped in the middle of changing her shirt to do what he said.

"You're leaving for your flight?"

"Yea babe, Richard just came in and said it was time to leave," Sabrina said as she took off her shirt, leaving herself in her bra before slipping on a big hoodie. Dream was unfazed for he had seen her in much less on before. 

"I can't wait to see you, I have a surprise for you" Dream spoke. Sabrina gave him a funny look before picking up her bags, then her phone, and began heading out the door. 

<><><><><><><><><><>

vOtE aNd CoMmEnT tO bLiNk