CherrY

Not edited

Bhahahahahaha

Last night in Australia 

"What do you have planned love?" Sabrina questioned as Clay led her down an isolated private beach. It was currently evening time and the sun was setting beautifully. The couple had about 2 hours left of sunlight before the moon makes its appearance. Earlier, Clay had cornered Sabrina in the living room, then demand that she got dressed into something nice in 30 minutes then he burrowed the older Tonkin sister blacked-out Mclaren.

 Earlier, Clay had cornered Sabrina in the living room, then demand that she got dressed into something nice in 30 minutes then he burrowed the older Tonkin sister blacked-out Mclaren

"If I haven't answered that question since we walk out the door, why would I answer it when we are just a few seconds away?" Clay smiled cheekily and placed his hand in hers. Playfully rolling her eyes, she began swinging their hands back and forth. Clay continued leading her until to part of the beach that was blocked off. 

"Okay. Now I have to blindfold you." Clay unclasped their hands and pulled the blindfold out of his pocket. 

Sabrina looked at him skeptically remembering the time he blindfolded her, she ended up falling down the stairs and dislocating her shoulder. 

Noticing the look, Clay decided to put her mind at ease. "Listen, that was an honest mistake. I looked away from you for a second and you decided to continue walking."

"You told me to take two steps forward but didn't even mention that the second step would lead to a flight of stairs." Sabrina looked unamused. 

"I nursed you back to health."

"Yeah," She paused. "While wearing a nurse outfit." She laughed at the memory and Clay joined her.

"You did look good though," She bit her bottom lip and looked up at him innocently. Clay cleared his throat and readjusted his jeans inconspicuously. "Fine. I'll put on the blindfold." 

Clay went behind her and covered her eyes, making sure it wasn't too tight and that her hair wasn't in the way. Grabbing one of her hands, he placed it on his bicep and began nervously but also carefully continued to guide her to the destination.