PeaR

7 months into dating

"So are we really going to do this? There's no going back," 

Sabrina looked at him confused.

"Why are you acting as if we are posting our dick on Reddit? We are just going to the park."

"I know but- wait. 'Our' dick?" 

"What's yours is mines babe. That's the whooolllleee package deal." Sabrina stated with an affirming head nod, moving from her sitting position on his parents' kitchen counter to sit on a stool.

Clay smiled lightly and leaned more on the fridge, which he was already doing. "So if that is ours, so is you're-"

"So guys, what's going in here?" Clay's mom entered the kitchen carrying Clay's little brother, who looked tired.

Clay's face reddens as he nervously clicked his tongue. 

"You're son here, was just telling me that my p-"

"HEY MOM!!, need me to take Drew?" Clay immediately interrupted and began moving towards her.

He lazily waved Clay away and let out a yawn.

"I'm just getting something to drink Clay. I'll be taking him to his room for a nap," and with that, she grabbed water out of the fridge and left the two alone again. 

"I hate you," Clay said soon as his mother was a distance away.

"Sure you do babe and I look bad in green,"

"Well..."

"Fuck off gamer-boy. We going to the park."

There was a moment of silence.

Noting that something was going on with him, Sabrina moved to stand in front of him.

"Babe, if you don't want to go to the park, we don't have to.  We could go get ice cream, the mall, even the beach." 

"I'm going to be honest with you... I don't want to be seen with you."

.

.

.

"The FUCK??!!!"

Quickly catching onto what he said "Wait, that's not what I meant."

Clay moved to his upset girlfriend and hugged her. Sabrina's head now laying on his chest and arms loosely wrapped around his waist.

"I meant that we don't know if someone would recognize you and see you with me."

"And what's wrong with that?" Her voice muffled in his sweatshirt.

"I really like the privacy we have now." He paused. "And, I'm really serious about Minecraft and youtube. I don't want people thinking I'm using you for your name."

"Bubba. We could stay here, watch something on tv, go in the backyard, literally anything and I won't care. As long as you're comfortable and we tell each other things like this, we're good."

Third-person p.o.v

With his arms lying at his side, Clay's gazed at the clouds, his eyes squinting from the sun. Shifting his head slightly to the left, His hair tickling Sabrina's midriff since that's where his head laid, he blew out a raspberry.

Sabrina dressed in a large hat, a mask, and sunglasses, leaned on her forearm, looked down at the guy laying on her, and giggled. "You good?"

The couple was currently relaxing on a blanket in a densely populated park, just having finished eating the club sandwiches they had packed for a picnic and drinking pops. 

"Yeah," Clay smiled, raising his head to give her a kiss. "Just happy to be out of the house, babe."

"Me too Clay," she replied, lying back down and looking up at the clouds.

HeeEEeeeyyy guys!! it's been a while. YES, I AM ALIVE.

 Are you guys good? Eating your fruits? Eating your vegetables? Getting each sleep? Getting your vitamin D?

 Okay, Let me be honest... I'm a bitch. 

LISTEN, LISTEN, LISTENNNN!!! I had chapters written. CHAPTERSSS!! MORE THAN ONE, MORE THAN TWO!! I HAD SEVEN CHAPTERS DONE AND MY COMPUTER DECIDED TO FALL OFF MY BED--- My computer is also a bitch 🤷‍♀️. So because of this, I decided to procrastinate but I didn't know I had the ability to procrastinate the whole summer.                       Oops

<><><><><><><><><><>

vOtE aNd CoMmEnT tO bLiNk