NANDO'S

not edited

hey guys,  i changed the ending of the last chapter 

 i watched george's video. i thought it was a joke that he didn't know what dream looked like

feels so weird now writing with an actual idea of Dream now

now i  can really visualize how taller he is to Sabrina (Sabrina is 5 ft)

"I'm going to miss you," Sabrina mumbled into Clay's shirt wrapping her arms around his waist and her head buried in his shirt. 

Clay reciprocated the actions and press his lips on her forehead. They were standing at the bottom of the set of stairs that led to the couples' private jet on a cleared airway.

"I have to get back to streaming and you still have projects. Don't worry Bri, only a month left." 

She groaned into his chest before raising her head to meet his eyes. 

"A month."

"Just a month."

.

.

.

.

Instagram

liked by SabrinaTonkin, JoeyKing, DoveCameron, dreamwastaken and others

J_Corden: SabrinaTonkin making a live appearance on the TheLateLateShow tonight at 9:30 pm EMT

Comments...

.

.

.

Sabrina p.o.v

Jumping up and down in the same spot, hyping myself up. 

"Welcome our next guest, Sabrina Tonkin everybody." and I was directed to the stage, squinting my eyes from the bright lights of the stage set. The crowd went wild as I did my routine wave and smile, before seating down on the interview couch next to Rowan Blanchard. We had starred in a tv show together in our early teens but now we were doing for own thing. I heard she was Instagram model now. Being nice, I give her a polite hug. 

"Sweet Sabrina," James said. "Welcome back. How you have you been?"

"I'm doing good James. How bout you?" I smiled, crossing my legs.