Terrible Lier

So this one's a little dramatic but I had to do it because I got the idea I don't know where she's kind of being a drama queen in this one but I'm to blame. Just bare with me.

Korra glided out the window. Her skin was burning against the cool air .Tears drying on her face mind fall of overwhelming thoughts. Korra felt like she was having a panic attack. Korra headed home where she decided to try and come down. She stumbled in the house into the kitchen and grabbed a bottle whiskey. Korra dragged her feet up the steps and headed for the shower. The brunette sat in the shower closed the door and drowned in her thoughts.

Look at you pathetic.Your the avatar and you take medication for crying out loud. Can even be a stable girlfriend because you can't breath every one of the day. You an adult with child mind get a fucking grip. How could you let anyone do that to.You pathetic, worthless, no one needs you anymore.  

With that last thought running throw her head she popped open the bottle of whiskey and turned on the head of the shower. The whiskey burned in her throat but she didn't care. Same reason she didn't care she in the shower fully clothed. She had finished the entire bottle with her throat burning hot and her knees up to her chest.

Asami was already in her car on her way home to korra trying to figure out what happen between the two. Most of all what's got korra so upset. Asami arrived home to see Korra's shoes on the floor and her medication on the kitchen counter. She grabbed the medication and decided to head upstairs when she heard running water. When she got to the bathroom what she saw broke her heart. Her beloved avatar in the shower curled up in a ball and an empty bottle of whiskey on the shower floor . She immediately took off her jacket and shoes to comfort her love in the shower. She open the glass door and sat behind her love rapping her arms around her waist. Korra's muscle started to lossen in her lovers grasp.Korra sank into her lovers arms knees still curled up in her chest. Asami ran her hand through Korra's wet hair to move out of her face. "Korra you gotta tell me what wrong." Korra turn her head away from asami and started to cry. Asami notice" Korra baby please talk to me. Here come down".asami said handing korra two pills.  "NO !! Korra yelled ."Kor come down you know you  need to take them.Don't you see that's the problem!"she yelled. Korra's breathing started to become unsteady. She ripped herself out of asami grasp to face her." IM THE FUCKING AVATAR FOR CRY OUT LOUD I SHOULD NEED THESE. I DON'T LIKE THE WAY THE MAKE ME FEEL.THEY MAKE ME FEEL LIKE I CANT MOVE LIKE IM FUCKING PARLAYED AGAIN!" Asami saw Korra's eyes flicker white. Asami began to feel guilty for her love she was having all these emotions and these feeling and she had no idea. "I -I CANT LIVE LIKE THIS ANYMORE. Asami saw full white eyes (yet korra was still talking so she was in control). Asami grabbed korra and pulled her into a tight bear hug. " I baby I see your pain and I'm here. You can get through this, we are going to get through this . I just can't Sam. I cant."korra said in a faded voice gripping asami soaked shirt. Asami popped the two pills into her mouth under her tongue, with two fingers she's guided her girlfriend face towards hers and crashed her lips on hers sliding her tongue along with the pills into Korra's mouth. Asami held to fingers under Korra's chin to make sure she swollen them. Asami saw the white fade in her eyes and her bright blue return. With that asami turned off the water.

Korra went limp in Asami's chest ,she managed to turn korra so she was laying on her chest again and caressed her hair. "Sam. Korra said in a whimpered voice. "Shhhhh you ok  said asami intertwining her fingers with Korra's." Sam m-my legs she whimpered". Asami took her hand and began to caresse Korra's thighs making circle with her finger indicating she could feel her touch. "Better said say still caressing Korra's thigh. Korra could only nod in silence. "So are you going to tell me what happened. Korra was laying against asami with her head on her shoulder. Korra looked up at asami. "Between you and Mako asami finished. That name made Korra's whole body tense up. Korra looked down no longer able to make eye contact with asami. "Korra wh— it was nothing just an argument we had korra finished. Asami touched the lobe of Korra's ear and kiss behind it. Korra flinched at the hot breath now on her neck. Asami felt the tension in her flinch."Korra what's the matter. "It's nothing and I told you we just got into a heated argument that's all". Asami wasn't buying it she always knew when korra was lying ,then she notices a mark behind Korra's ear.

Then it all started to come to her the shape of her burns, the mark on her neck, her and makos fight in the office. No way he wouldn't , that couldn't , no he didn't. Asamis thoughts went wild as she came to the realization of what happened between Mako and Korra."Korra did he —.korra only tightened her legs and shut her eyes in response. Asami heart stopped. She couldn't contain herself any longer she got up sitting korra up and opened the shower door."Sam wait its n-nothing korra stuttered as she tried to get up off the shower floor. Her muscles are still to relaxed to move at a quick pace because of the medication,but she managed to get of the floor. Korra was off the door behind asami. Asami stopped in her strakes stopping at the bathroom door. " Asami I said it was nothing korra grants trying to keep her balance. Asami turns around to face korra with streams of tears coming from her eyes ,walks up to korra and grabs her wrist which displayed bruises as well as burn marks on her forearm.Asami stairs at her bruises all in the shape of a hand,way to big to be hers. Asami looks up at korra and says "You were always a terrible liar". Tears started in Korra's eyes. Asami let go of Korra's arms and start to walk away, "Sam wait korra says in a whimpery voice trying to reach for Asami's arm. Korra falls to the floor in result to her miss reach of asami. Asami walked out the bathroom without a second though.     

Asami manage to dry most of the water off of her with a towel.She didn't bother to change into dry clothes considering she needed a shower anyway so she put her jacket on and went downstairs.Frederick Asami's butler greeted her "good afternoon Mrs. Soto is everything OK .Hello Frederick and yes everything is magnificent ."Frederick immediately since the sarcasm Asami's voice .Frederick has known since she was four years old he knows when something is magnificent. Is there anything I can do for you. Yes actually there is ".Korra manage to get halfway down the stairs to see Asami with keys in her hand."Sam please wait don't go. "Frederick I will be stepping out for a while Korra has just taken her medication I need you to keep her here until my return".Korra who is now downstairs trying to catch asamis attention she stumbled Frederick managed to hold her up properly."Sam Korra called in a dizzy voice. Lady Korra please Frederick said balancing her up.And with that door slammed and Assmi was gone.   

Sorry had to do it why Assmi just leave like they damn 😂