Talk and listen

To start off hey this is for you to comment on and for me to talk so to start off I am making a new chapter right now ,I'm developing my ideas so that you can enjoy and so I can enjoy them as well. Looking back I am re-reading my chapters and of course each one has something to do with each other but initially korrasami series wasn't meant to be a series at all it was meant to be one shots like oh my God something tragic happened the end that type story.But then my ideas started why not have the avatar go through even more tragedy and her girlfriend help her through .I have not even gotten to the good part just sit and read soon korra starts to find her true self . For me fanfics even when I read them I want something tragic to happen I want someone's life to be at stake but they never actually die they come back ,that tragedy has affected them so deeply that it will scar them for life and turning them into a completely different person or giving them the opportunity to better themselves. You know we all love Korra she's the avatar she's amazing but that's not what us true fans Admire about her. She got her bending took and came back she got poisoned and came back no matter what happens she always comes back and I truly admire a character such as her. Now don't get me wrong on Asami though she's AT beautiful she's smart she's an actually intelligent and interesting character she's always there for Korra and trust me I understand the korrasami series so far yes I did say so far there is more , it's more towards Korra and Korra is the mane character And I'm moving towards her thoughts along with her point of view ,her perspective as I'm developing this series but Asami will get a chance you will see inside her head inside her thoughts soon enough but we need to have a deeper meeting of Korra's  inner  pain. This was all talk and hopefully some of you actually listen you know I wanna make these announcements to give you a chance to tell me what you want, what you agree on what you disagree on .Make a comment , spam I know I'm not famous for shit but I want to hear what you have to say truly and deeply and hopefully you listened to this long ass passage so if you did I truly respect you thank you for taking the time to listen. 

COMMENT PLEASE