Hello brother

Yeah if there's editing mistakes I did my best hopefully you enjoy this is really attractive just put up everything. To connect all the pieces I'm making the next one so hopefully I can stay consistent.

Comments

Previously on The Korrasami series
.........................................

"What did I tell you about making the first move.

K-korra-the middle man said pulling down his hood.

"Hello brother -she started with a smirk.

He stared and awe as if his eyes were deceiving him ,as if what he saw truly didn't exist.A lump caught in his throat as he tried to speak to the person that stood before him.

Her of all people he thought ,anyone could've showed up at this gate and it was her .had his praise finally been heard or was again his eyes just deceiving him. And in that moment he thought how many times he wished she was by his side ,when a crisis struck how he wish he could've salt out for her for advice, guidance even. How even in the night she clouded his thoughts for the emptiness he felt inside. he would wake up sleepless just to the thought of  where ,and when she'd be back. And to think that same person was standing before him it was,just entirely impossible.  

The two siblings stood in silence mere inches away from each other's  grasp. Unable to even other another word. What were they supposed to say they hadn't seen each other in so long .they weren't sure of the right words to speak. if words were even to be spoken, and if they were what were the right ones.
Minutes have gone bye with them standing there still a statues until they took a step in sync , which shouldn't be a surprise considering they are twins but to them it was. They glance at each others faces,where their expressions read incredulity  written all over it. They took another step and another and before you know it the two siblings were colliding in a bear hug. Gripping tight heads buried in each other's necks. It was quite the reunion.

I've missed you so much "Aque(sister).
Ah and I you "Coque(brother)
...

(Authors note there will be a different language in here of my own creation to the best of my ability ofc. For each word the true meaning will be displayed upon parentheses.)
(when I do add my language in the dialogue if it's not slanted then it's in regular English but if it is slanted then the characters are having a conversation in that language. Even though the format may be slanted in the indication that it's written in foreign I will write foreign language before the conversation begins just thought I specify)
...
Continuing ......
" I apologize for the on unreceived welcome had we knew you were coming- there's no need for apologizes brother I came in unannounced.
" still there still a warm welcome to be giving you haven't been home in so long there's sure to be quite the gathering .
" Yes it has been a while.
" Sadly I have a meeting with the council but I'll catch you for dinner?
" Yes of course.
" i'll have the escorts send you to your rooms catch you later.
He leaves with an unnecessary bow
...,.,,,
"I can't believe you have a brother.

"I told you it was a long story.

"Yeah who would've guessed you have a twin brother. Im not sure whether to be mad or please?

"What do you mean?

"I mean not only do you have a brother but a whole other life here you've keep secret from us all. No one would've guessed the avatar had a life before, you ,well, became the avatar.

A life before the avatar she thought, my time here was barely a life I got to live.

Her body tensed at the thought of the life she would've lived if she could've stayed , in result she pushed it down and kept on walking.