Leo x Elsa reader Part 2

Requested by @nobodyyy

Title: Into the Unknown

Notes: This wasn't requested by anyone; I just felt this needed a second part because, well, why not : )

When Leonardo told me that he had someone that could help me with me emotions, he never really specified that the person was still struggling with controlling their own; nor doing a very good job at it either. He said they were good at controlling their emotions. This did not look good.

"Mikey!" The red one- Raphael- screamed as he chased after Mike, orange, who had thrown a water balloon at his head while he was trying to talk to me. I just watched awkwardly as they chased each other around the dojo I sat in, trying not to touch anything. Finally, as they chased each other out of the room, I sighed and looked around. Standing up, I wandered around the giant room, over to the tree that took up almost an entire wall. Standing under the sheet of light, I stretched and smiled as I felt the warmth on my skin.

Maybe I couldn't feel the cold, but I sure as heck could feel the difference between that and warmth.

Sighing happily, I looked down at my hands and then pulled a pair of gloves out of my pocket. Looking at them hesitantly, I slipped them on and then flexed my fingers. When I'd first met Raph yesterday, he'd asked me where my power mainly came from and when I'd told him my hands, he'd left. Today, he gave me these and told me to wear them when I didn't feel comfortable. I'd been wearing them all the time, except for when he'd told me to take them off for "training".

I could tell it was getting boring for him; sitting in front of me, telling me how to control my emotions. I think the biggest part of that was just the fact that he hadn't figured that out for himself yet, but, whatever.

With a tilt of my head, I gently pushed to see if the gloves actually worked. I felt a frostiness inside the glove, but nothing on the outside. I guess that meant I was good?

"What are those?" I turned, startled, to see Leonardo walking into the dojo, closing the door behind him. The sounds of Mikey and Raph rolling around and yelling at each other quieted down as he strolled over to me, looking peaceful.

"Raph told me to wear them when I didn't feel comfortable around anyone." He furrowed his eyebrows as he took his hands in mine. I quickly pulled back, still not fully trusting the gloves yet. "Sorry, I just need some time to adjust to wearing these." I smiled apologetically as Leo tilted his head with a confused look in his eyes.

"(Y/n), how long do you plan on wearing these?" I furrowed my eyebrows as I tilted my head.

"No. Why would I? This is a solution; one that is helping my situation." Leo stammered as he took a step backwards and then crossed his arms across his chest.

"This is a temporary solution. If you want to fix yourself, then you need to face it head on. You have to learn how to control your powers, (y/n); not hide them."

"What do you mean "fix yourself"? You say that like I have no chance at learning my powers, so why bother? I didn't want them in the first place." He dropped his arms and shook his head as he turned to walk away. Stopping at the door, he opened it and then turned to speak to me one more time with piercing blue eyes.

"If you don't figure out how to live without those gloves, then yeah. I do mean you have no chance at fixing yourself. Why bother indeed?" He closed the door behind himself as he left, leaving a blank feeling in my chest. What did he mean by that? With a new determination to prove him wrong, I went into the living room and looked over it for Raph, who was watching t.v. with Mikey now. Leo had disappeared.