Chapter 22

I changed the introduction of the Society of the Blind Eye in this chapter but it still have relevance to it.

You know being in love with Bill Cipher doesn't stop me from thinking on how to prevent or to stop Weirdmageddon. I put another x on the drawn calendar in my notebook. The notebook was filled with my thoughts of when the Weirdmageddon will happen and possible outcome on how will I stop it. Yes, I love him, I really do, but Weirmageddon is too much. It's almost August but it's still not happening. Did I prevent it already? Ugh, I don't know. Thinking about it makes my head hurts.

As you can see, we're in the Circle Park, just enjoying the great day. Dipper, Mabel, Wendy and I decided to go here to have some fresh air while Soos insisted to stay at the Mystery Shack. We all sat on the bench. Mabel was busy doing her scrapbook, I was busy at the Weirdmageddon thing while I think Wendy and Dipper were talking to each other.

"Hey, dude! Are you fine? Seems like you're computing or guessing when is the end of the world." Wendy joked.

"It's in 3012! Do you still remember the mailbox that Soos and I found in the middle of the forest. It was crazy. It's still unexplained though." Dipper joined the conversation.

"That was your Anomaly #54, right? It's a shame I can't ask the all-knowing mailbox. And yes, Wendy, I'm totally fine. Maybe I'm just hungry. You know what... The food's on me! I'll take out a delicious food in Greasy's Diner!" They were all chanting but it stopped when my phone beeped, indicating that our break was over.

"You guys go ahead. The shack will survive without me." I motioned my hand to them to go.

"You already know what we want!" Mabel winked said with raging happy energy.

"See you later, dude." Wendy said as we parted ways. I headed where the Greasey's Diner is and holy mackarel, there's so many customers! This may take a while. Don't worry self, patience is virtue. I opened my notebook again and still thinking about it. As far as I remember, The sky was red, the town was on fire, the monsters scattered, there's a floating pyramid under the ripped sky. It was a cataclysmic event, it looks like the end of the world.

The memory was once flooded my mind that made me shiver. What happened to the Pines Family? How did it happened? Who caused Weirdmageddon? How was I doing during that apocalypse? What's Bill's true intention? Was it like a game to him or he'll spread chaos to the world? Was it thirst of power that drove him this far? I don't know! I want answers so bad! But back to the present, he was doing fine and good so far.

"Ahem, Can I take your order?" I was brought in the reality when I noticed Lazy Susan's been asking me the same question.

"I-I'm sorry was busy... thinking." I said sheepishly.

"It's fine! After all you're the last costumer." She laughed.

"I am?" I looked around and back. Confirmed, I'm the last.

"So what are you going to order? The usual?" She suggested.

"Yes and Dipper, Mabel and Wendy's and also Soos' too." I added. I payed and sat on the near seat, waiting for my order. I decided to stare at pie at the window. It's not like someone's going to steal it, right?

"Here it is, Y/n!" Lazy Susan beamed.

"Thank you! You're the best." I smiled

"That's nothing, come on let's go. I'm going to close the diner." I nodded as we both headed the exit.

"Goodbye diner, goodbye trees, goodbye Y/n." I was going to tell her goodbye too when we both saw the gnomes, trying to steal Lazy Susan's Pie.

"Lift with your knees. No, your knees. If I go one more hour without eating, I'm gonna resort to cannibalism" Jeff told to his gnomes and seconds later, he noticed us.