Chapter 28

A short chapter

Oh how I missed my sweet cabin. It's been days since I was not home. I've been spending my time with my family, it's fun and memorable. I can get to know them better especially my father. I learned that my father's still researching something, he didn't tell me what he's been researching about but he told me it's far too dangerous and he wanted me to keep out of it for my safety. He didn't let any of the family to go down in the basement (where he's been staying) because they might face serious danger like for example, the Cycloptopus, but I was an exception yet he gave me a limited time to stay there (for only 15 minutes).

If there's one thing that my dad, Dipper and I loved, it's Dungeons, Dungeons and More Dungeons. The game is so nerdy but add your amazing imagination, boom, one of the best games ever. I remember that we were playing that game, I went to the kitchen quickly to drink some water and when I came back, Dipper and Dad were gone. So that's where the argument noises went...

The game came back to life and kidnapped them to eat their brains so that the Probabilitor will gain more knowledge. And of course, at the end of the day, we saved them. Oops, let me correct it. At the end of the day, Grenda, Mabel and Uncle Stan saved us. Asking how I didn't help to save the day? Is because the stupid Probabilitator decided to locked me up in the dungeon. I ALREADY THOUGHT OF A STRATEGY AND HE LOCKED ME UP! Sorry, my strong emotions gotten into me. Anyway, they won, we're all free and the game came back to normal.

I'm now outside of my cabin, ready to enter. I swung the door open.

"Welcome home, Sunflower." He greeted warmly.

"Bill! You're home! So how's your trip to Nightmare Realm?" I hugged him quickly.

"Boring." He hugged back.

"I thought you met your old friend of yours?" I raised my brow. I pulled away to look at him.

"I did but I didn't enjoy it."  He answered.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because you're not there." I smiled playfully and rolled my eyes.

"Anyway, you're not home for days." He said.

"Wait, you went home early? Why didn't you informed me?" I replied.

"It's supposed to be a surprise." He mumbled.

"Awwwwe, you've been missing me?"

"Very much."

"I see you're very cheerful today. How's your day?" He asked as we sat on the sofa.

"It's fun. We played D and D and More D!" I said then mumbled at the part I got locked up. Bill started smiling.

"Why are you smiling?" I raised my eyebrow.

"Is that not allowed? Of course, I just love seeing you smile. Your smile is contagious." He answered.

"Sure... but you know, there's something more! You're not going to believe it! It was absolutely crazy! Mr. Stan– I mean Uncle Stan was reactivating some portal under the Mystery Shack all summer to get his brother back and guess what?"

"What?"

"Stan has a twin brother! It turned out that he's my father! It's so crazy. I still can't believe it! I'm glad Soos didn't call you to tell what happened in that day. Poor Wendy..." I suddenly thought of her. She mentioned that it's 3:00am in the morning and he's still telling what happened.

"Actually, he did. He told me everything with several acts in 14 hours."

"Oh dear...."

"It's fine. It's interesting to see what's his perspective about it." He remarked and suddenly summoned the piano in front of the sofa.