Chapter 7

I think I'm getting used to see Bill in his triangle form. He claimed that his triangle form is simply the most powerful. He said that his human form has limitations- he didn't mention what are the limitations of having a human form.

It's one of the boring day which was strange. Seriously, this town is full of secrets and weird things. Ahem, like I said earlier, I'm getting used to see him as a triangle but I put my best effort not to laugh because he looks like a flying Dorito with a bowtie and a top hat.

"What's funny?" He clearly saw me trying not to laugh. I burst out laughing and wiping my tears of laughter away.

"You look like a Dorito." I snorted. Bill just stared me with seriously-I-could-kill-you-anytime look. I cleared my throat.

"So anyway, what a boring day, isn't it? Any suggestions that anything I could possibly do?" I asked him.

"You want something entertaining I see. How about-" He smirked yet I interrupted him.

"Well, manipulating, tricking, making people suffer or making another deal are not entertaining for me."

"You know me so well. I'm flattered."

"You know what, just forget it." I looked at my watch and boy, I looked surprised.

"Wow, I'm late for work." I said calmly. Mr. Stan's really lucky to have me. Just working in the Shack for free but my tardiness is the only issue with me.

"Why do you need to work when you're not getting paid?" He asked.

"First of all, I volunteered myself to work there and second, I'm already filthy rich. Besides, I reading a book with Dipper.

"Reading with Pine Tree?"

"Pine Tree? Oh, you mean Dipper? Yeah, it's really interesting. It's all about the weirdness and anomalies-"

"About weirdness and anomalies, you say? That's quite interesting." Holy Mackerel, why did I mention that to him.

"Yes. It was the best fictional book we ever read. The author is really brilliant, hoping for a sequel," I nervously laughed.

"Oh, well. I'm going no-"

"Wait, I'll escort you there, Sunflower." He changed into his human form. He grabbed me by holding his hand, making me blush.

"So why did you call Dipper, Pine Tree?" I asked. He paused a second and answered.

"Because of his hat." He said simply.

"So making Mabel, Shooting Star?"

"You're absolutely correct."

"Then, why are you calling me a sunflower? I don't have any sunflower clothing." I raised my eyebrow.

"They are delicate and golden. They radiate their own sunshine- just like you." I flustered and smiled, making my heart flutter. He casted a sunflower in his hand and gave it to me.

"Oh, thank you."

We reached the Mystery Shack when someone captured a picture.

"Scrapbook opportunity!"

"G-AAAAAH!" I shrieked. Mabel shook the picture and looked at it, looking confused. She just groaned and shrugged. As for Bill, he teleported away. I'm pretty sure Mabel didn't see Bill for I can only see him. Unless, if he's being summoned, of course.

"See you later, Sunflower. Bye!" Bill said in my mind.

"What's that all about?" I rubbed my eyes. I can still feel the blinding light.