Chapter 14

It has been a week since Niall has gotten out of the hospital. A week since I saved him. Thank god everything went well and he is perfectly fine. Niall has some time off now and we're going to make the most of it until he has to go back and when he does I will be starting collage.

Did I mention that I got in?

I received the letter from St.Andrews the day after Niall got out of the hospital.

"Which film do you want to watch beautiful?" Niall asks as he opens a little cupboard full of CD's.

"Let's see." I pick the first two that caught my eyes. Titanic and If I stay.

"No we're definitely not watching them." Niall grabs them both from my hands and put them back in place.

"Why?" I question him.

"Because I cried in both of them." he laughs almost like he's feeling embarrassed.

For some reason their was a long pause between us. Both of us looking at each other. I missed looking at his eyes.

"You know how much I missed you Mia?" he says as he locks his hand with mine. God how much I missed his hands touching with mine.

He wraps me around his waist pulling me closer to him. His lips meet mine as he lays me on the sofa. The kiss feels so amazing almost like there are no worries and problems left in this world. 

"And you know how much I missed kissing you? " he smile as he pull away from me.

"I missed you too." I smile back.

But suddenly his smile turns upside down.

"What?" I ask.

"Nothing." he shrugs. "Do you want to watch The Hunger Games instead?" he pulls out the DVD and put it into the DVD player without letting me answer him.

"Niall?" he turns to look at me. "Tell me. What's wrong." I insist.

"I don't think I will be going back to the war." he says.

Why does he feel sad about this? I mean not going back to war means both of us spending more time together and the important one not risking his life.

"I want to start school again. I applied for collage."

------------------------------------------