Chapter 5

Mia's POV

I spent the whole night rewriting the story.I had no ideas. My mind was blank, I was tired. I threw the paper in the bin for the 15th time by now. I have to held this story by the end of this month for the school that I am applying for and chapter one is not even ready.

I decided to stop and sleep for at least 3 hours because I have to wake up for school to do the very last exam which I didn't study for it because I was too busy fixing what Courtney ruined then afterwards I have work which I'm not looking forward too.

~~~~

At last the papers were taken and no more high school for me. I grabbed my things and I was on my way to work were I have to face that beast Courtney.

I went to put my things in the back of the shop as I arrived and took a look around and Courtney hasn't showed up yet. I hope she stay at home because I really don't want to see her.

There were no customers at the shop so Mrs.Hogwood told me to sit down and have a break. So I took the new diary more like old because I found it at home and continued on the story.

"Hi, Mia no customers today?" I turn around and their was Courtney talking to me as if nothing happened last night. I wish she just stayed at home.

"NO" I gave her a look. I stood up from were I was sitting and went to check if Mrs.Hogwood needed anything. "Mia. I know you're angry and I'm sorry." she said almost sounding sarcastic.

"You know that I had my whole future depending on those stories? I was going to apply for this amazing school that could help me make my dreams come true and thanks to you I can't if I don't handle them by the end of this month." I said to her. "But you still have like 1 and a half week left." and she smiled as if that's going to make me feel better.

"You have no idea how much it takes to write a story Courtney. " I said to her with an annoying sound. "Okay. Look, since I ruined for them I can help you rewriting them." "No Thanks" I said and turned because few customers were coming and I was talking to this freak instead of working.

After work I went near Joe at the hospital. It's his last day there and I want to help him pack and afterwards I'll take him to the park. Last time I spoke to him, he told me that he missed that place.

I texted dad that I was outside so he could come and lead me to Joe's room. He was taking to long so I got out of the car and went to find it myself. Luckily it didn't took me long so with a big smile on my face because I'm seeing my little brother I entered Joe's room.

"Mia uhm. Can you please get out of the room. It's not a very good time now." dad said. I just arrived here and my own dad is telling me that I can't see my brother.

"Why? What is going on?" I asked. Nurses and doctors where rushing inside and out of the room. Dad is about to cry and I'm standing there being the only one who doesn't know what is happening.

"Mia just go home. We'll talk later." he pushed me out of the room and slammed the door in my face. Something is going on and it doesn't look that everyone is happy about it.

Niall's POV

"You just missed the ball. You idiot." Liam said. We were playing Fifa 14 and he was getting angry because he was losing.

"GOAALL" Liam shouted as he scored and started jumping up and down on the sofa like a 4 year old kid. "Liam get down. The game has still 20 minutes left I could score anytime." I said to him. He got down and paused the game.

"What?"

"Well I got thirsty. Do you want something to drink?" he asked and opened the fridge. "Uh some coke" I said. My phone beeped it was Mia. "Who is it?" Liam asked.