Friendships broken

Hiro pov

I quietly enter my lab knowing I'm not supposed to be here this late but i'd reather go on and get everything out of here now then have to come in tommrow and see my former friends...

As I hand baymax the last of the boxes.

"Alright buddy let's go."

"Mr Harmada!"

I turn around shocked to see Professor Granville, She already knows i am or was a part of big hero 6 so I'm not to worried.

"Hey professor..." I say

"May I ask why you have packed up your lab?" She ask.

"I... I can't stay here... Im leaving San fransokyo."

She looks suprised by what I've said.

"But who will lead big hero 6?" She ask confused.

"There is no big hero 6, not any more..."

"I am aware you were haveing problems with our latest student." She says

"I did not do the things he blamed me for..."

"I know."

I turn around completely suprised and take off my helmet.

"I checked the security cameras and I saw it was Victor who did everything he will be expelled for his actions."

"Okay..."

"I take it you steel mean to leave anyway."

"I... I can't be around them no more, they betrayed me... And gogo said it here self she never once to see me again..." I say getting on baymax.

"Will I gess in this case all I can do is wish you luck." She says smiling.

"Thank you professor and uh don't be surprised if you see what will be coming on the news soon." I say flying back home before heading to wear we need to go next.

Later...

I hate having to come back to muirahara woods.

One, I don't want to have another bear encounter, and two I don't want to have another run in with Ned Ludd thow I'm hoping because it's so late at night he'll be sleeping and won't wake up yet.

I grabbed a shovel from a store before heading here, as much as I hate what I'm doing, its the only way for them to believe that my hero self along with Baymax are gone...

After making big enough graves for mine and baymax's armor I then gently take off my armor except for my helmet and bury my armor, I then grab a long stick and shove it in.

I grab my helmet and stare at my own reflection...

"Hiro are you shore this is the right thing to do?" Baymax ask

"There is no other way if we leave with out doing this people will begin to wonder and become suspicious,
so this should pervent that...

I then brake the glass on my visor and tear off one of the fins to make it look like I had crashed same for baymax as I place our helmets on the sticks to act as our grave markers.

I then look at the graves and feel a tear fall.

"Gogo said she never wanted to see me again will her wish is granted..." I say wipeing away tears.

I then feel baymax hug me tightly

"It will be alright there, there." He says makeing me smile.

"Heh... Come on buddy let's get out of here before a bear see's us I say.

I brought along Tadashi's Scooter for mine and baymax's return trip and somehow baymax manages to fit on with me.

I look back at the graves, as soon as someone finds it people should thank that my hero self along with baymax are dead, thanking we died in a crash or whatever.

I don't know if it will be enough to fool my former friends, but at this point I dont care, there the ones who wanted this.

As me and baymax drive out of the woods and head home.

Four days later...

Hiro pov

Will everything is packed up we decided to move to new York city and surprisingly it seems no one has found the fake graves yet, but someone will sooner or later.

As I pack the last box into the moving truck.

"Alright where all set." Aunt Cass says holding mochi.

"Yeah I'm ready if you are..." I say smiling holding Baymax in his charging station.

As we get into aunt Cass's truck I set down baymax to hold Mochi so aunt Cass can drive.

I'm steel sad about what happened with my friends but it's over now and hopfully I'll never see them again.

I've already changed my phone number and had Basemax erase everything about me so the others and no one else can come find me.

"You okay sweetie?" aunt Cass ask while driving.

"Yeah, just looking forward to seeing what the future has in store."

I'll never forgive the others for what they did, but I have a new life ahead of me now.