happy or not?

One year later...

Hiro pov

It's been about a year now since we lift San fransokyo and abandoned big hero 6 and during that time a lot has happened, aunt Cass got a job at a vary expensive restaurant as a head chief and sadly that means she works long hours so other then baymax and Mochi I'm always home alone.

I've been having a really great time at N-Y tech thow a lot of the other students look down on me do to me being only 16 years old.

I mostly keep to my self or hang around with baymax at school, do to what happened with my formar friends I have a hard time talking to other students wich worrys my professors, but there not forcing me to try to become Friends with anyone, when I told them why I lift San fransokyo in the first place.

Professor Banner was really impressed with baymax and has encouraged me to start mass-produceding him so there are other baymax's helping other people in need.

I'm happy that I'm helping so many people now but I steel have not been able to forget gogo and the others...

Back in San fransokyo...

Gogo pov

It's been a year since hiro and Baymax lift and things have not been going will for any of us, with out hiro and baymax big hero 6 fell apart much to Fred's sadness and regret and we all live everyday with the guilt of how badly we hurt Hiro...

I set here in the nerd lab try to work on my bike but my mind keeps going back to hiro.

I feel tears begen to fall but I try to fight it as I feel honey lemon put her hand on my shoulder.

"Gogo it's okay to cry... We miss him to." Honey says wiping away her own tears.

I normally would never be this emotional but I can not get hiro off my mind.

We've tried to call him but his number has changed, we've tried tracking him to see where he went, but it was pointless, Basemax was completely unable to locate him...

We all visit the fake graves twice a mouth to apologize and remember just how badly we hurt our friend.

And Victor...

Will I broke up with him and he was soon arrested for trying to brake in to SFIT.

Wasabi pov

We set here in one of Fred's favorite food places eating lunch when when my phone rings.

"Hello?"

"Wasabi I need you all to come by my office there is something you all must know."

"Uh... Where eating lunch professor can it wait?"

"Its Hiro I know where his is." She says hanging up.

I freeze but then quickly get up and dump my food away.

"What is it wasabi?" Honey lemon ask.

"That was professor Granville, she says she knows where hiro is!"

"What!?" They all say shocked.

Gogo pov

Hiro... I can finnaly... I mean we can finnaly go to him and apologize for what we did.

"Lets go!" I say as we head for wasabi's car.

Back in New York...

Professor Banner pov

I'm walking throw the halls checking on all my students to make sure there doing will as I come to Mr. Harmada's lab

Hiro's a good student if not a bit of a loner, he always smiles but it seems fake I know that something happened to him back home that has really affected him, He seems to always carry a great sadness in his heart I know its known of my bissniss but I care about all my students so I decide to phone call an old friend for more information.

Professor Granville pov

I'm seting in my office working when I receive a phone call I was not expecting.

It's from Bruce Banner an old college friend of mine. So I answer.

"Hello?"

"Hey Grace it's been a while."

"In did it has Mr. Banner."

"I apologize that I'm calling you during work hours but I have a question?"

"And that is?"

"You had a student named Hiro Harmada correct?"

I'm a bit suprised now why is he asking?

"Yes I did."

"Will Harmada has become a student here at N-Y and he's a good student but he always seems really depressed like he losed something really important to him.

I'm absolutely shocked, hiro moved to New York City.

"Yes something did happen but I thank it is time for them to make up, I'll call you back later."

I hang up and immediately call wasabi's phone."

"Hello?" He ask

"Wasabi I need you all to come by my office there is something you all must know."

"Uh... Where eating lunch professor can it wait?" He ask

"It's Hiro I know where his is." I say hanging up.

It's time for them to go to hiro and make up and become friends with him again.