arrival in New york

Gogo pov

"Gogo wake up where here!" Fred shouts excited.

Whenever Fred wakes me up from a nap I'm always really pissed, but not this time as unbukle from my set.

We then make our way into the airport lobby and grab our bags from the line.

"Okay... so now I suggest we make our way to the hotel unpack and start looking for Hiro."

As we look at the massive city in front of us.

"Wow it's so pretty!" Honey lemon
says

"Guys look!" Fred yells pointing ahead as where shocked to see a familiar looking robot.

"BAYMAX!" We all shout running over to him.

"Hello i am baymax, your personal healthcare companion."

"Baymax don't you remember us?, where yours and Hiro's friends." Honey says.

"I apologize, I do not recognize any of you."

"What?" I ask confused.

"Maybe hiro erased his memory?" Fred ask

"No hiro would never do that." I say confused.

"Uh Guys..." Wasabi says looking ahead, his mouth wide open.

We look and where all shocked to see more than just one baymax throw out steets of new York.

"Oh my..." Fred says

"This is increadble! Tadashi always said he wanted to Mass produce
baymax to help those in need." Honey lemon says as we are all amazed seeing all the different baymax's helping there Different patients.

"Hiro is defiantly here." I say smiling.

"Lets get to the hotel and then will go find N-Y tech." Wasabi says looking at the map on his phone.

When we get into hotel we go to the front disk to check in and are headed our key cards.

"You to ladies will share a room together and you two boys will share a room, and feel free to go to our pool if you wish." The hotel worker says.

"Yes Pool time!" Fred says excited.

"This is not a vacation Fred where here to find Hiro first and foremost." I tell him.

"But the pool!" He wines.

I then give Fred a death glare that tells him to shut his mouth or I'll shut it for him.

"Okay, okay lets go find hiro and... then will go to the pool." He says as I facepalm.

"Come on lets go find this college if where lucky hiro mite be there." Wasabi says.

We leave the hotel and get into the car we rented while where here and head to N-Y tech.

N-Y tech...

Gogo pov

"Man this place sure is different compared to our nerd school." Wasabi says as we walk around the unfamiliar school.

"Hey check this out." Fred says grabing hold of a piece of paper.

"There's a showcase going on later today, as we look at the names on the list when we see hiro's name with project baymax being the entry.

"Will looks like we know where we will find him."

"May I help you?" We turn to see a man behind us.

"Um yes where looking for Hiro Harmada, He is a student here."

"He is, but who are you?" He ask.

"Where his friends from San fransokyo we have come here to find him and apologize." Honey lemon says.

"Oh you must be the students professor Granville told me about, I'm professor Bannor."

Hi nice to meet you, my name is Fred, this is honey lemon, wasabi and gogo." He says.

"Uh are those your real names?" He ask confused.

"No just nicknames he gave us." I say

"So where is he?" Honey ask.

"He should be in his lab, but my students are studying at the moment and I don't want them to be disturbed, but Mr. Harmada will be show caseing his brothers baymax project at the showcase tonight I suggest you talk with him then.

"How has he been doing?" Wasabi ask

"He's a great student but he seems to not work will with others, we tried to give him partners to work with but they never lasted, whatever happened in San fransokyo must have hurt him badly."

We then lower our heads in shame.

"It was our fault..." Honey says wiping away a tear.

"If you would not mind id like to know what happened between you all come with me to my office." He says as we follow.

"So what really happened?, if you don't mind me asking?, he told me that something really bad happened and that it was why he came here." He ask us seting down in his office cheir.

"Will it all started when hiro interdused us to this new student named Victor and apparently he was going to get in to SFIT but losed to Hiro so when he got in he broke into our labs and made it look like hiro had done it so we blamed him for it...

"And then?" He ask.

"Will one day hiro and Victor were alone and unknown to us at the time he was saying horrible things about hiros brother and and Hiro punched him.

"We came in and helped Victor who claimed that Hiro just attacked him with out reason, we got angry at him and I..." I stop feeling a tear fall as I remember how much I hurt him that day.

"I hit him... And told him to get out and to not come back..."

"Oh my..." He says

"After that it was not intell mouths later when we descoverd the truth." I say desideing to not tell him about how Hiro faked his and baymax's deaths as big hero 6.

"And so here we are now, were to apologize and to do what ever takes to get our friend back." Honey lemon says.

"I respect that you all have come this far from home just to see him, after the show case I want you all to go talk to him."

"Then thats what we will do."

I'm really nervous about seeing hiro now I just hope he will forgive me...