I'm sorry...

Hiro pov

I lay here on my bed staring at my picture of me with the others before I lift San fransokyo.

"What did I do?..." I ask myself feeling really guilty for heting gogo, if I had done something like that in the past gogo would have killed me, but she didn't, she just laid there crying...

"Sweetie I'm home!" Aunt Cass says walking in.

"Oh hey aunt Cass..."

"How was the showcase did everything go will?" She ask.

"It was okay..."

"What's wrong sweetie?" She ask concernd.

"They came..."

"Who?"

"Gogo, honey lemon, Wasabi and Fred... They came all the way here to apologize..."

"Really that was nice of them..."

"I didn't accept it..."

"What Why?" She ask.

"I was so angry and so broken in that moment I was yelling at them and I did something I really regret..." I say tears falling.

"Hiro... You should go out and find them and apologize you may not ever see them again if you dont try to fix things, just thank about it..." She says heading back downstairs.

I then pull out my picture of Tadashi, it's what he would have wanted me to do...

"For you big brother..."

I then go to baymax's charging station.

"Ow..."

"Hello I am baymax, hello Hiro."

Hey buddy I... I can't believe I'm saying this but... Scan for gogo and the others..."

"Scanning, scan complete." As he brings of there location on his belly they are in a hotel not to far from here.

"Come on lets go..." I say as we head out the door.

Gogo pov

I lay here on my bed unable to move feeling so horrible that I destroyed my friendship with hiro.

The others went to the pool and hottub to try to relax but I did not want to go.

I'll never be able to tell hiro how much I loved him... My heart is broken, as I hear a knock on the door.

"Whoever it is leave me alone!" I yell not in the mood.

"It's me hiro..." My eyes go wide and with that I go to the door and open it.

"Hi... hiro?" I ask wiping away tears.

"Hey Lekio..." He says with baymax standing behind him.

"Hello." He says raising his hand

"I... I dont understand why are you here? And how did you find me?..." I ask head lowerd.

"I asked baymax To scan for you and it lead me here and second to apologize to you..." I then look at him completely shocked and confused.

"Say what?" I ask.

"I'm sorry I hit you earlier... I was just so broken and so hurt that i let my anger take over... And I'm sorry." He says looking at me with sadness in his eyes.

I feel my self blush he came here to apologize for hitting me even when I
completely deserved it.

"No I'm sorry hiro... I hurt you so badly that I made you leave San fransokyo, please give us a chance, Give me a chance..." I say

Hiro pov

They really are sorry about what happened..., I then sigh this has been a long and stressful day...

"Alright I'll give all of you guys a chance..., I want you and the others to meet me at this restaurant, later today." I say giveing her the address.

"O... Okay." She says smiling.

I cant help but feel my self smile, ive missed that cute smile of hers... As I begen to leave with baymax.

"Hiro..." I turn as she walks up to me. I've grown a bit so now now im taller then her but only by a little.

"Yeah?" I'm then shocked when she hugs me tightly, this is the second time she's ever hugged me as I feel my cheeks turn red, she then lets go of me.

"Thank you hiro, Thank you." She says.

"You... Your welcome." I say smiling shyly, as there is an awkward silence between us.

"So I'll see you later bye." I say leaving.

I can't help but wonder if my old feelings for Gogo are returning.

Gogo pov

I set on my bed smiling, I have never been this happy in my life. As the others walk in.

"Hey Gogo how are you feeling?" Honey ask.

"I feel great!" I say as I head her the paper.

She reads it and then jumps in the air screaming in joy and excitement.

"Will what is it?" Wasabi ask.

"Hiro wants to meet us at a restaurant to talk he's giveing us a second chance!" She says as i lay down with a big smile on my face.

Maybe I'll tell be able to tell hiro that I love him after all...