I Sold Myself To The Devil For Vinyls Pitiful I Know

Author - DarknessAndLight

Synopsis : Lexi Grayson is a normal teenager, as normal as she can be with her unobserving skills and her overthinking mind. But she might need the overthinking if she wants to unravel the smirking mystery that is Blake Eaton.

My take : Holy shit, why haven't you read this book already? Seriously read this ASAP.  This book is one of the FINEST on wattpad with its dense but hilarious protagonist, our favorite bad boy Blake Eaton ( God, why aren't there such men like him?! The love for fictional men skyrockets right here, all thanks to this man!), hysterical characters to fire the plot line.

The story line is sooo damn good so is the character development. The romance makes your curl your toes but not in a overly sweet way. I have read that book more times than I can count. It has everything what you need in an high school romance. You'll laugh, cry, cringe, throw your hands and bash your head before you finish this book. The author did an amazing job with this book. All the love to her! Please do check it out.

PS: The comments are hilarious, please be careful of the spoilers there but maybe check that out once you finish the book.

Completed.