Playing Therapist

Author - TaintedRain

Synopsis : Devyn is playing therapist. She has been for a really really long time.

She is there for anyone when they need her. When it's a close friend venting to her about everything and everyone or a classmate asking her about the problem they have, she's there.

At first she doesn't mind. She loves helping people. She knows it's the right thing to do.

But as the time goes on, the drama wearsl her down. Suddenly helping people isn't she loves do anymore. She hates it. See hates listening people to vent, trying to give advices to people constantly.

But she can't stop.

If she stops, it means she doesn't care. And Devyn does care. She does. She just wants one drama free day. That's it. That's all she wants. One drama free day. But it's just not happening.

Now add Adam,

He's the guy who is constantly trying her to stop, to just take a break. He tries to get her to see that she can't be helping people every second of everyday. He tries to get to see her that it's okay say no. It's okay to take a break. Because if she doesn't, she will wind up needing a therapist herself.

Devyn Fletcher is playing therapist. Except, the game isn't fun anymore.

My take : This book gives us a point of view from that person we go to purge. It can be our best friend or sister or any close one. When so many people confide or vent, it affects them great deal... this book shows how and Adam is just so adorable. Her dog is the hilarious part of the book.Trust me, this is a book you want to read. Something new.

Completed.