That's Just The Beginning

Author - istolethecookiez

Synopsis : Fiona Harper is an angel in everyone's eyes. But there is more to this good girl ; she would rather ditch the class than stay up all night to finish a project. She'd rather be at the party than be in her room studying, but her parents would never approve of that. Unless, of course, they didn't know. When she is given the opportunity (with a super hot guy, may I add), will she take it?

Adrian Easton is the most popular guy in the school; the bad boy that girls swoon over and guys wants to be friends with, but Fiona pays no mind to him - she thinks he's bad news. When he suddenly finds himself and his family moving into the house directly besides Fiona's; he finds an interest in his... new unique neighbour; an interest that'll  lead them both to traumatic experiences, feisty arguments, perverted jokes, childish pranks, funny moments and even maybe romantic interest.

But 'That's Just The Beginning'

My take : This book is your bad boy mix with bucket list plot yet with its unique twists and hits. Of course, exceptions to bullying, I enjoyed this book thoroughly. The female character has strength to be admired. And the bad boy will makes you swoon somewhere in between.

Completed.