Loving A Criminal

Author - cheryl-is-not-here

Synopsis - Miranda (Mel) Barone has always been sucker for bad boys. It was until she met a Slade Kolosov who had rescued her, that she found a new definition of the term 'bad boy'. Recently moving into Chicago, Mel's world is turned upside down by the Russian Mobster.

Ruling the Russian Mob in Chicago, everything is right in the world for Slade Kolosov. That is until a certain strawberry blonde took over his mind and thoughts. A feeling rescuing from the robbery, Slade is intrigued and drawn to her.

Thrown in the rival gangs who are willing to do anything to takeover the underground world in Chicago. Mel's older brother who is the leader of Italian mafia, things would certainly get interesting.

Could her convince her that loving a criminal is wrong and messed up as it  seems?

My take : This is one of the best in the series of womaniser written by the author. Also hilarious af! It's my favourite one due the fact that series of situations and experiences towards the romance and how Slade accepts his feelings is just so right. Although beware of explicit contents which can be the language and sex. But apart from that its a must read.

Completed.