ROCK LEE VS HARUKO HATAKE

Both stood face to face. "I hope to have a good round against you, let the most Youthful one win," They shook hands and bowed.

Haruko was in defence dodging and analysing Rock Lee. A punch was aimed at her face, she grabbed his fist and brought his weight forward making him lose balance and flipping him over. However, he landed but just after getting and punch to the face and him going back. He got up running toward the girl both throwing punches and kicks and dodging attacks.

Gai and the rest of his team walked onto the ground along with the assassination classroom. "Guess Haruko is already picking fights here," Maehara said looking at the blurs of silver and green. "They been at it for the last 10 minutes," Kurenai said looking at Gai who was bewildered by the news.

Haruko threw a punch at Lee's face for him to catch however she throws her weight backwards and swiping his feet taking him with her and jump to wrap her legs around his neck getting him into a chokehold. "1...2...3" Rock Lee was struggling to get out of her grip. "4...5...I win" She let go of him and got up. "You are good opponent, hopefully, we can train together more," She said with a smile and offered a hand to the boy.

He took his hand with a blush. "Yes, I also hope to train with you in the near future," Rock Lee past Haruko to see "Gai Sensei," Rock Lee ran up to his sensei. "Ahh, I see you met the youthful flower, Haru," Haruko glared at him and growled "Don't call me that," She was ready to attack when Karma was behind her "Come on, Haruko, it not worth it," He said trying to hold her back. She calmed down. "Can we go home, I don't want to be here," She whispered into Karma chest. Yes, he calls her Haru but when others do it just not right to her. "Hey, hey, look at me," He said tapping her chin, "See this as a mission, you can't go home till we finish this, plus we have 2 days left until we go back okay," He said kissing her forehead. 

Haruko looked up and nodded to Karma, he released her from the hug and she walked to her bag by the tree. "POW," She said while shooting in the sky. "Ahhhh~ That very irrational of you Haruko-san, I could have died," Koro-sensei said in tear. "That was the point," Haruko said with a small smile. 

Everyone from Class 3-E all thought "She going to start a fight"

'Infuse chakra into your feet will help you gain speed,' The Hokage words flashed into Haruko mind. "12" She muttered.

 Infusing chakra into her feet she ran toward koro-sensei pulling out a knife ready. Koro-sensei didn't have time to react. Haruko skidded across the floor taking 3 tentacles off. "9" she muttered jumping above him and taking both his 'hands' off. "7" This time he reacted and jumped away regenerating 2 tentacles back only for Haruko to be behind him taking them off again. "7 again" She muttered. "RIGHT, THAT'S ENOUGH,"  Karasuma yelled grabbing hold of Haruko. 

"I'm not going to lie, I'm scared of her now," Naruto said while his face paled. Most of the genins nodded in response. "I'm fine, Karasuma," Haruko said looking up.