Telling Kakashi and the birth of Haruko

The next day

Anko was walking to Kakashi apartment to try and tell him she was pregnant with his child. She got to his door and knock on the door and wait for it to open but there was no answer so she tried again this time the door open to revel kakashi. "Can I come in" "Yeah sure" he moved out the way to let her in. She went to the living room and sat down on the couch Kakashi sat down opposite her.

Anko p.o.v

Here we go I am going to tell him. "Well you know how I took the test to check..." I trailed off. "Yh." "Well it came" "spit it out Anko. If it came positive I don't care I will be there for u since it would be my child as well." "Then yes it was positive" he froze for a moment then ran to me and hugged me and whispered in my ear "I love you I've always have and will be there for you" he pulled down his mask and kiss me. It only lasted for a minute or so because he pulled back and said "sorry I didn't me-" I cut him of by kissing him again. "I love you too"

??? P.o.v

I was sitting outside his window listen to the whole conversation (a/n stalker much) and found out that my enemy was having a child and have the perfect revenge in store for Kakashi for taking my love from me

Kakashi p.o.v

I do love her. I was just scared of loss her because I've lost to many close to me. Yeah we're 18 and some may say that to young but I'm happy that she have my child.

3rd person

For the rest of the day Anko and Kakashi sat cuddling in the living room watching with a secret admirer who wanted revenge on Kakashi.

7 months later

Anko moved into kakashi apartment a few month ago to keep an eye on her and the baby

Anko was making breakfast and Kakashi was finishing off the last little bit to the baby new room. It had to be for a boy or a girl because they wanted to be a surprise.
The room 👇

With cot/bed

With cot/bed

Opposite wall no bed just the chair and white 👇

Anko p.o.v

I was making breakfast when I felt a kick and another. That when my waters broke I scream kakashi name he ran in saw me on the floor. He ran to me turn the cooker of and said "what up" "my .... waters " his eye widen and pick me up and ran to the hospital for me to give birth.

Author p.o.v

I will go through the birth but to let you know Kakashi ended up with a broken hand and there was a lot of cussing how men don't feel as much pain as this

3rd person

Anko had just came out of labour an hour ago and she was asleep while Kakashi with a broken hand was holding his hour old daughter who was born on the 17th of April. She hasn't got a name yet they were going to decide when Anko woke up.

30 minute later

Anko woke up and people started to flow in starting with minato and kushina with kurenai and asuma. They were talking to Anko and Kakashi and minato than Ask "what her name" Anko looked at Kakashi than said "We haven't decided yet"

Kakashi p.o.v

I was thinking of a name then I thought about what my mother name was. It was Haruko meaning Spring child well it fit it a day in spring and the tree are blossoming so maybe Haruko.
"What about Haruko. It means spring child and it a beautiful day in spring and it was my mother name" "Haruko" I heard Anko repeat more than once and than said "Haruko Hatake I like It" she replied "I love it now let me hold her" kushina exclaimed.
I handed kushina Haruko carefully and Kushina held her and sat down and said "sad" minato and I look confused. Minato than ask "why" "she a splitting image of Kakashi" every one started to laugh. Kushina was playing with Haruko. I was talking with minato sensei and kurenai and asuma were talking with Anko. Kushina gasp we all look at her. She said "she trying to open her eyes" she gave her to Anko and we heard her squeal and looked at Haruko and I understand why she look like me with Anko eyes
Looks like this👇

 She said "she trying to open her eyes" she gave her to Anko and we heard her squeal and looked at Haruko and I understand why she look like me with Anko eyesLooks like this👇

Every one left but us and Anko and Haruko were getting discharge tomorrow morning.

The next day

We were going home when we ran into gai and keep asking question like who the little youthful flower and who does she belong to and I answered saying she mine and her name is Haruko and told him to shut up before you wake my child up. And we went home. This will be the first time she will see the nursery for little Haruko we went to put her in her room and Anko look surprised stood at the door. "Do u like it" I ask "like it I love it thank you Kakashi." "No problem"
We put Haruko in her cot and cuddled up on the sofa in the corner of the room and fell asleep