koro sensei and kakashi

3rd person

Kakashi p.o.v

"the girl Haruko, could you possibly tell me her background" i asked the octupus teacher. "Nfufufufu~ Haruko has had a rough childhood. I can't tell you much as it her life." I many question ran through my head as the octupus told me how she has been in an orphanage since she was one and how she lost someone she though of as a brother when she was 8 and she wears the earphone to drown out the drumming in her ears. "That all I'm going to tell you sorry if it didn't help but it isn't my place to tell you" "no it fine" i sighed. I walked out the classroom. I stood at the top of the hill I saw Sakura with some girls, Naruto walk up to a table with a red head, a ravenette, a light blue hair kid and a silverette. The silverette must be Haruko she got up and was speaking about something with Naruto and left the school ground. I followed her to a flower stoll and saw her pick a lily up and paid for it. She walk behind the school to a cliff and i saw Sasuke looking at something on a tree. I waited in a tree. "Excuse me" she asked Sasuke "oh sorry" he got up and move out the way, she moved the grass and i saw engraving on the tree and 2 other lily down on the ground. I saw tears fall on the ground and i also felt the presence of Sakura I was going to comfort her when Sasuke started hugging her and whispering in her ear. I was surprise at what was happening and felt like Sakura will get the wrong picture and go at Haruko for having her Sasuke.

Sasuke took Haruko away somewhere, probably a bathroom to clean up her face.

I jump down and looked at the engraving and saw 'friends and siblings forever' each corner had a letter A, K, N and H. 'This must have been were her and her friend hung out i wonder who are A, K and N.