Eighth

Lisa

It's been three days since that sudden immature action of mine. Thank God there wasn't anyway class last Monday, I wasn't ready to face them because of what I did. It was such a childish act.

I actually drove off going home, I didn't wanted to stay longer that night. With that heated mindset of mine, for sure I'll cause some trouble. And I don't want anyone to get hurt or even to witness me.

Now it's Tuesday, first day of Foundation Day.

I really wanted to ditch today's agenda but I can't, our booth was my idea so I should stick up to my words.

Until now I still don't know what's got into me, why I suddenly reacted that way. I blamed it on the alcohol, but deep inside myself, I blame it on my heart.

I'll only listen to what my mind says, I don't want to hear any thoughts or opinions from my heart. Because for sure it'll only make me get hurt.

Sighing deeply, I went out of the house after sharing a meal with my family. Didn't have the mood to extend a conversation nor to do anything with them. I wanted to think things through, to really know what I feel.

"Noona!" and here we go again.

I turned around and saw Haruto smiling so brightly at me. How I wish I could reciprocate that smile, I just feel so numb right now.

"What?" he grabbed my wrist and pulled me towards our destination. Well while talking, he can't keep his blabbering mouth shut.

"So your friends called me nonstop these past few days since you won't answer their calls. They even flooded my inbox with their messages."

"And what are you trying to say?"

"Why did you do that? I mean yeah you are an asshole at times." I smacked his arm only to receive a chuckle.

"All I'm saying is that, what happened that night? And why did Mingyu hyung gave thanks to me?" I didn't want to talk about what happened. It was an embarrassing moment, I even wished I could turn back time to fix what I've done.

"Nothing. Maybe he just needed to thank you for something I guess." shrugging my shoulders, I already know what Mingyu meant, and it's all about my stupid feelings.

Once we arrived at school, he bid goodbye first since he needs to prepare for the opening act. The Soccer players are going to perform at the field today with them showcasing their skills and what they prepared for their own League.

I went straight towards the quadrangle where our booth stands are located, ours are actually at the center, since Seulgi wanted it to be there. Quoting it as, "The Center of Attraction".

There are surprisingly a lot of students early today, whenever it's Foundation Day they'll skip the morning program and head towards the activities in each booth. I get why they usually do that, the Morning Program sucks, Administrators only praising themselves and not us students wherein we're the ones who planned all of these and organized all the decorations needed right now.

I guess they're just so full of themselves, can't even step down their pride just to thank the students.

Walking down the path, I noticed how much the school has changed. Before there were a lot of tall trees where we used to climb up and even get the fruits. Now it's being replaced with numerous buildings and structures.

I get it kind of ironic how the school teaches and reminds us to plant trees, spread awareness about Global Warming and Climate Change, even lectured us for not segregating us trashes properly! And look who's talking, cutting off the trees that were standing in these school grounds ever since WW2, they really should make up their minds.