5

*(top l to r; Chris, Zabdiel, Joel. bottom l to r; Richard, Erick)

———
I went back to jamming to RiRi and right when Work started, the front door opens and I hear a familiar voice singing along with me.

I turn around to see it was Richard. He was moving his hips in a goofy hula hoop fashion. He didn't know the words, but he made the noises that seemingly everyone uses.

"Wah, wah, wah, wah, wah, wah. Me sicky haffy wah, wah, wah, wah, wah, wah," he continues to dance and I roll my eyes playfully while approaching him. He smiles and wraps me in a hug before pecking my lips.

I then notice the big shiny, red bag in his hand. "What's that?" He looks down at it. "Nothing much," he shrugs. I raise an eyebrow, "Can I see it?" He hesitates for a minute then hands it to me.

I set it on the coffee table and open it up. I move the wrapping tissue out and I'm met with a few colored t-shirts. "I was thinking we could wear them tomorrow."

I pick up the first shirt, it was small and yellow. On it was "Camacho Boy #1", Duke. The next one was blue and it read "Camacho Boy #2", Dipper. Next one was orange and it said "Camacho Boy #3", Dizzy. All written in the metallic form of their shirts.

There were two more; I pick up the red one that says "Mr. Camacho". The last one was green and I knew it was for me. When I pick it up, I read that it said "Lady Camacho."

I smile, "Awe, these are so cute!" I wrap my arms around his neck again and kissed him soundly. He grins after the kiss, "Thank you. Made them all by myself." His grin turns into a big, cheesy smile.

Our doorbell begins to ring repeatedly. Richard turns his head towards the gray glass door. "Who's that?"

You couldn't see through it, but you can definitely see movement.

I go over towards the door and open it to see Erick holding a bag of McDonald's. He was already eating fries from the red box.

"Sorry, I'm late. I got hungry," he says with a mouthful, walking pass me. "Ooh, this my song! And, baby, I'm fist fighting with fire just to get close to you. And it- sing it, RiRi! And I'll walk for miles just to get a taaaste."

"Must be love on the brain!" I join in and we continue to sing the rest of the chorus together. He hit the high note at the end and I clap. "Yeees, Ericka, yeees!"

I chuckle as he sets his food down on the kitchen table. Richard was nowhere in sight. I guess he went upstairs.

"I saw his car. Where is he?" I shrug, "The room, I guess." He hums, then spots the red bag and shirts next to it. He picks up Duke's and shakes his head, "You all are gonna look like a couple of Skittles."

"Hey! I like Skittles." He gives me a look, "Mamí, I am a Skittle."

"You make Joel taste the rainbow?" I snicker and he smirks. "Every late night early morning," he sticks his tongue out and I groan in disgust. "Oh, shut up. You got three kids, puta, you ain't innocent," he laughs. I shove him and he pops another fry in his mouth.

Erick then stops laughing and I turn to see Richard walking pass. "Uh, Jaden said Dizzy doesn't feel good so I'm gonna go get him," he kisses my cheek.

"Okay, be safe. I love you," I say and he kisses me again. "I will. I love you, too," he smiles at me then looks at Erick. "See you, Erick," he says and Erick nods without saying a word.

The tension between them is crazy.

Richard leaves out and Erick sighs deeply. "Did you really forgive him?" I nod, a bit upset at his brash tone. "Yes. I told you he admitted he was wrong."

"I know, though the fact he did it in the first place. If you're not happy, just talk about it. Simple," he eats another fry then crosses his arms over his chest.

"It's not always that simple, Erick. Him and I did have a rough patch from when he lost his job. I'm not justifying what he did, but I understand it."

He stays quiet for a second then drops his arms, "What about the fact he got her pregnant? How do you feel about that?" His tone much softer.

"I told him he's gonna be a father to the baby. I don't like it whatsoever, but a real man takes care of his kids." He nods strongly, "He sure does. I love Richard to pieces, but god, he can be so stupid. Like he cheated on you. Chris told me everyone had a crush on you and the girls, but mainly you since you were the only single one."

I shake my head with a smile.

"Speaking of which, you remember Perrie, right?"

"Mhm. Blonde hair, blue eyes, dated that muy guapo footballer, Alex?" I nod, "Her and her son are coming over tomorrow night for our slumber party." His eyes widen, "I haven't seen her in a while and she has a kid??"

"Yep, he's the boys' age and I thought it'd be fun to catch up and for all of the boys to play together." He smiles, nodding, "That would be fun. Ooh, Rhythmix reunion?"

I roll my eyes with a playful groan, "I haven't heard that name since high school." He laughs, "I can't wait to hear you catching up. I wasn't there for the whole era."

"It lasted a year, so it wasn't really an era."

"Pero, you're all still friends, right? You all have beautiful little boys that play together. The trips call Lio their cousin."

"Yeah, we're still very close. We just haven't seen Perrie in ages. You should see her, Erick. She looks good."

"Will she make me straight?" He asks, like he does each time I say a woman is attractive. I shrug, "Maybe."

"Are you questioning your sexuality?" I laugh, "No, I'm very much in love with a man."

"I am too, mamí. But I'll be honest, if I were to be straight, I'd flirt with you or Jesy."

The space between my eyebrows bunch up, "Tattoos are your thing?"

"On girls, yeah. They look badass," he then squints at me hard. "I agree. My bestie is sexy."

"Mm, period," he says with a mouthful of fries.

I steal a few fries and he makes an offended noise, "You got a kitchen full of food and you can cook, get up off my shit, homie." He hides the bag and I dance in my seat, rubbing my stomach like a kid.

"Yummy!" He rolls his eyes again, "And I'm the youngest."

———