2

Leigh-Anne

"Mummy, I did it!" Dizzy exclaimed from the bathroom. I look up at him, a smile gracing my face. "You did?" He nods excitedly, beckoning me to come to him.

I wanted the boys to be potty trained before their fourth birthday. So far, the only one that hasn't done anything yet is Dipper, who was still sitting on his training pot with a discouraged look.

I tell Dizzy to flush and to wash his hands while I check on Dipper.

"You okay?" I asked in a soft voice. He shakes his head, "It not fair Ed and John went potty 'fore me. I'm older than John!" He huffs out and crosses his arms over his pajama shirt.

"Dippy, it's okay. You can try again when you actually have to go," I tell him. He shakes his head, "Not until I go potty and tell Papí I went potty." He says stubbornly.

Just then, Duke comes into the bathroom wearing his favorite shirt for the third time this week. "Edward, I told you to put that shirt in the dirty clothes hamper to be washed," I tell him.

"I like this shirt, Mummy," he declared with furrowed brows. "It's me and Uncle Chris."

The boys all have shirts made with their favorite "uncles"; Richard's best friends and their "aunts", my friends. Duke has one with him, Chris, and Jesy, Dipper was with Zabdiel and Joel, and Dizzy was with Erick and Jaden.

Erick often helped me with them, but sometimes, the other guys would come while Richard's at work to help me as well.

Jesy and Jaden are the same way; they have a five year old named Amelio that's like their cousin.

The boys love them and I love the closeness they all share.

"I know, baba. But it's dirty. Go change." He nods and runs off to their room. "Mummy, can we go to the park today?" Dizzy asks while drying his hands with a paper towel.

"Yeah, let's get you guys changed."

"I'm not going," Dipper says.

"Why not, Dippy?" Dizzy asks sadly. He loved playing with his brothers, so when one didn't want to play, it upsets him.

"Not until I potty."

"Don't you wanna play at the park? I can spin you on the merry go 'round," I say hopefully, knowing that he loves that part. He looks up at me with those big, wide eyes.

"Really?" I nod, "Yep. We can try when we get back home."

"Mummy, I wear underwear since I'm a big boy like Papá?" Dizzy asks. I shake my head, "Not yet, baby boy. It has to be a practice. If you go all day without an accident for a while, then you can."

"Okay!" He then runs off to their room, talking to Duke on the way. "Eddy! We go to the park!" There were two sets of running steps going upstairs now and I shake my head in amusement.

"Go ahead and wash your hands, baba."

"But I didn't potty."

"You wash them every time you leave the bathroom," I tell him, helping him up on his stool to wash his hands. "Okay. Can we wait for Papá?"

"It'll be late when he gets back. He's at lunch now."

"Can we see him?"

"We'll see, now let's get you three dressed up."

———
Once at the park, I let the little ones run around while I sat at the bench to monitor them.

Duke was playing football with a little blonde boy, Dipper was on the swing set, and Dizzy was being chased by a group of girls. I chuckle at that, being that Richard told me that he was the same way at his age.