6

*Originally, Jade was G!P... it's Jaden (J-Dog) now lol

———
When Friday came around, Richie and the boys helped set everything up for movie night.

Jesy, Jaden, and Amelio were here as well, prepping the snacks while I got the boys dressed in their t-shirts and their favorite pajama pants. "But I wanna be number one," Dizzy whines. He's the only one not in his shirt.

"It's because Ed's the oldest," Richie says patiently while trying to get the stubborn child into his shirt. He crosses his arms and turns from him. His father crouches down and pulls his arms apart.

"If you don't get dressed, you're goin' to bed early. Am I clear?" He says sternly, earning a glare from our youngest. "If I, or your mommy have to say it again, no movie and no playground tomorrow."

"No, no, no!" He protests, clasping his hands together and pouting. Richard holds his shirt up and Dizzy reluctantly takes it. After he slowly slips it on, his father pulls him in for a hug and messes with his hair.

"Sorry, Mommy. Sorry, Papá," he mumbles. "It's okay. You're all number ones to us. Each of you are winners, okay?" Richie says and Dizzy nods and hugs his neck. "Go on downstairs you three," I say, smiling at the boys' interaction.

One thing's for sure, our sons are gonna grow up to be confident, respectful feminists. I'm glad Richard's their father because he's everything I want in a man in that area.

Stereotypically speaking, he'd happily take on the "housewife" role. He understands being a woman in a man's world is definitely not easy. He was so polite and sweet when he met my mum, even my dad loves him.

When the boys run out of the room excitedly, Richard stands straight, shaking his head with an exasperated sigh. "That boy sure is something, no?" I smile and circle my arms around his waist, my chin in the middle of his chest.

"He gets it from you," I say and he raises an eyebrow. "Me? Last I checked, you're the diva," I roll my eyes and he chuckles before dropping a kiss on my lips.

He then starts singing his song to me, putting his forehead on mine. We began swaying to his singing and I feel like we're in high school again.

Senior Prom

"Richard, where are you taking me?" I giggle as he tugs me by my hand. We were supposed to be in the gym, but this one had other plans.

We snuck outside and ran towards the woods behind our school.

He told me he wants to have our own prom; whatever that means. I know Jaden and Jesy are probably looking for me. "You'll see," he teases, now skipping towards our destination. "Let's go, Leigh-Leigh! You're movin' too slow!"

"I'm in heels, Richie!" I say, trying to keep up. He suddenly stops then picks me up bridal style. I squeal in surprise as he jogs to wherever he's taking me. "Problem solved," he says with a cute grin.

Seconds later, he slows down and covers my eyes with his rather stylish fedora. "Hey!"

"Shh, it's supposed to be a surprise," he whispers as we continue moving. Soon, he stops and uncovers my eyes. They widen and I gasp, putting my hand over my mouth.

The trees had white lights hanging from them. Flower petals scattered beneath them, covering most of the ground. Underneath one of the trees was a little table with a small bouquet of roses.

I noticed one stood out; it was a bit glossy and was coated in glitter.

I look back at him, seeing that he had his hands in his pockets. He smiles sheepishly, "I, uh, didn't wanna spend this day around anyone, but you."