See you soon (14)

⚠️⚠️⚠️¡¡¡WARNING!!!️⚠️⚠️⚠️ THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS MENTIONS OF SUICIDE!! IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE PLEASE JUA5T SKIP THIS CHAPTER. I WILL PUT A WARNING OF WHERE THE SUICIDE ACTUALLY HAPPENS FOR THOSE WHO STILL WOULD LIKE TO READ PARTS OF THE CHAPTER.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
_

____

After about twenty minutes of running I came to a stop. When I looked around to see where I was I saw lots of small shops where they sell snacks. I patted my pockets until I left a small bump on my butt pocket.

I pulled out my wallet shoving it in my jacket pocket and entering the store. I browsed through the aisle until I saw drink. I tugged on my lip a but and grabbed two of them. I walked to the cashier and paid for both of them and a bag.

I then spent the next 25 minutes looking for all of Izuku's favorite snacks and grabbing two of each snack. Just before I was done with all my food shopping, I stopped by this small flower. I didn't really see anything I liked until I saw a gladiolus. For some reason it just reminded me of him.

Once I had almost 3 bags filled with snacks and my flower, I hopped on a bus. I later at the very end where no one really sat so I could have some privacy.

On the way there I didn't know what I was gonna do. Was I just gonna stare at his grave? Talk to it? Kill myself then and there?

As I debated what I was going to do I realized my stop was coming up. I got up and pulled on the ring to let the driver know the next stop was my stop. I got off the bus and headed towards the cemetery.

From the buss stop it was about a 5 minute walk. The rusted gates were wide open letting me know that the cemetery was still open.

I let out a soft sight and walked it. I had no trouble at all finding his grave.  The fact that is was the only new grave and that I had spent hours at his grave in the rain helped a lit too.

When I got there I placed out everything. His drinks, his snacks, and  his flower. Once everything was done I finally sat down right next to him.

"Hey nerd..."

I grabbed the drink and opened mine, I raised it up and imagined that he was doing a silent cheers with me.

" I actually have no idea why I'm here. Its actually kinda funny. See, Aizawa put this thing on me so I could stay somewhat healthy but I was able to take it off. It was actually pretty easy."

I grabbed one of the bag of chips and opened it. I continued to talk to him telling him everything. How the others have been, how's everyone holding up, what's been going on and all that.

"I've actually gotten much more used to my implants now. They're not as annoying. But whenever I don't feel like listening to my watch I take them off and they say I just fell asleep, works every time~"

My once glumly expression did a whole one 180. I was smileing as I talked to Deku, it felt nice getting all these things off my chest without anyone here to bother me or interrupt. It felt nice.

"You know, I'm not even really sure why I'm here. I just know I needed to leave that damned room. I I know if I asked they would have let me but...sometimes you just gotta get out on your own you know?"

I grabbed another smack and opened it. I wasn't necessarily hungry, more like stress eating which is something I never do.  But today...I guess it's not too bad if i do it today.

For the next almost 40 minutes I just talked with Deku. Talked with him about random things, talked with him about how hard school has been, how everyone has been, how his mom and All might are, and how I've been.

"I olny realized this until it was too late but...even if you don't believe me but I love you. I love you Izuku Midoriya and I am proud to be your soulmate. I'm sorry I never realized that until it was too late. I really do truly do love you."

I felt a stinging burn hit my eyes. My vision started to blur. I chuckled to myself as I wiped the little tears away. I grabbed the trash and put them in the bag with other empty wrappers.

From the distance I was sure I could hear Eijiro calling my name but I  didn't bother responding. I just kept my happy smile as I stared at Izuku's headstone.

"BAKUGO!! STOP IT!"

"KAT DON'T DO IT! PLEASE!"

"KATSUKI!! STOP IT!"

I took off my implants and placed them right besides the flowers. I placed my palms right on my ears and mumbled a sweet 'I love you' to the headstone. At first I let off a couple small pops, it hurt but...it felt nice.

"BAKUGO!!"

I could hear Eijiro yelling my name within the series of pops. I could tell he was crying, I didn't have to look at him to know that.

"I'm sorry Ei, I wish I was better..."

"KAT-"

BOOM

BOOM

BOOM

SPLAT

THUD

"KATSUKKKKIIII!!!"