sick

(Sorry for being gone for so long!!! I'M BACK THO!!! There will be breaking the 4th wall in this one. I try not to though. Long chapter to make up for the long wait...qwq please don't be mad.)

Nightmares POV:

"Wait what?"

"You heard me, the stars are here."

"Princess- I mean Y/N do you want to have a turn with the star brats?"

"Sure, I'll have a go!" Y/N said raising her knife in the air.

Y/N's POV:

I got dressed in a black crop top and black ripped jeans. I got dressed in the bathroom so no one can see me. I walked out to see Nightmare and Error fighting off the rainbow and yellow orb known as Ink and Dream. Nightmare looked so hot fighting his lemon-looking brother. (XD I cant!)

I got my knife and ran to Dream blocking Nightmare from getting hit. Ink and Error where know nowhere to be found.

"DREAM YOUR LITTLE RAINBOW FRIEND LEFT!!!"

Dream looked around for Ink giving me and Nightmare a chance to hit him. I slashed his back and Nightmare and his tentacles all of them rapped together. Impaling Dream, he coughed up a lot of blood.

"Not on the floor...danm it!"

"Agreed."

I sighed and wrapped dream's hands in a rope. Then his legs, I dragged his body lazily to the dungeon. I got there and placed him into a cage that had magic to stop anyone that had powers to get taken away temporarily. I got back to my room and plopped on my bed. Not realizing that Nightmare was in my room. I sit on my bed finally realizing that nightmare was in my room.

"How's Dream doing?"

Danm it there I go again hoping he would ask me out but nooo he asks about that stuping yellow lemon!!

"Umm.. ya he's doing good...I guess..."

"Good that gives us time..to talk."

He sits on my bed making me shake. Not from fear but just from his presence.

"What do you want to talk about?"

"Y/N, I asked this earlier. Why are you ignoring me?"

His dark voice is so scary..and sexy...WAIT STOP IT Y/N YOU WERE ASKED A QUESTION!! ANSWER DANM IT!!!

"Y/N?"

"Y-Y-YEAH!!"

"Are you feeling ok?"

...no no no no no!! Cant be used again!! Not again not like he did.

"Yeah, I'm fine..."

"Don't lie to your king."

"Fine I might be running a bit of a fever but I'm fine I'll live."

"Ok is that why you won't answer my question?"

"Yeeeaaahhh I guess?"

"That's not why is it Y/N?"

He was right. I hate it when he's right!!!

"YEAH SO!?!"

I felt lightheaded over yelling at Nightmare but didn't care. I got up off my bed and walked to the kitchen. Nightmare followed in my shadow. Literally in my shadow! I groan as I get to the countertop. I grab a knife and start cutting carrots to make soup and end up almost cutting off my finger. That's when Nightmare got out of my shadow.

"Y/N are you ok!?!"

He looked as if he was actually worried. You feel lightheaded again and almost pass out with the knife still in hand. Luckily, Nightmare grabbed my hand and caught me. I can barely see or move.

Nightmares POV:

I caught Y/N and she felt limp but light. I sat her up on the chair and took away the knife she had. I started to make the soup again and while it boiled I brought Y/N to my room. She was s already asleep. Now that I think about it Y/N probably would have gotten hurt if she was alone. As I set her on my bed and tried to leave to tend to the soup, but she stopped me. I could hear little whispers come out of my- I mean Y/N.

"D-d-d-don't l-l-leave p-please..."

She looked as if she was going to cry.

"What's wrong?"

"D-don't leave m-me l-like he d-did ...p-please!"

She was now crying. I habe to tend to the spup. I got to the phone and dialed killer's room.

"Killer, there's soup on the stove in the kitchen I need you to tend to it, it's for Y/N she's sick."

"Ok boss!" Killer said on the phone.

I hung up the phone and cuddled up next to Y/N. If she wakes up and she's better she's going to kill me... I don't care I want to enjoy the moment.

(Time skip to the time the soup is ready brought to you by 'drum roll please' King nightmare and his gang!!!! *I'm sorry*)

Y/N POV:

I woke up in a room I'm not familiar with though I can make out a few things.

"Gee, my head hurts..."

I look around and even try to get up but I'm held back by... tentacles? I then realize that it was Nightmare. I have a panic attack but cool down quickly. I start to talk to my self and realize that im still sick. I also realize that theres killer in the door way just stareing at me. No hes stareing at us.

"ARRGG!!"

"What, you guys not together?"

"No..."

"Yeeeaahhh and I dont have 100 pictures of you guys sleeping together."

"IM SICK OK!!"

"Killer get out! I'm sleeping!"

"The soups ready though!"

"Wait..."

"King dork."

"Your the one stuck in my bed."

This made me blush. Hes right.. AGAIN!!!

"Shut up and let me go!"

"No, your still sick. You need the soup it will help."

"Can you stop being right?"

"I have soup and anime!"

"Good job killer. The anime better not be that henti shit you watch!"

"Its not boss. Its sailor moon."

"Fine."

"Killer you wach HENTI!!"

"Oh god not you to.."

"Yeah I wach a lot of anime, kawaii to the depths of henti and more."

"KILLER YOU JUST BECAME MY FAVORITE GANG MEMBER!!!"

Nightmare growled when I siad that.

"I wana be the favorite though..."

He thought I didint hear him.

"Aww your my favorite too!"

I huged him and suprisingly he huged back. He also hid his blushing face in the crook of my neck. Hes so CUTE!!!

"Y/N."

"Yeah?"

"Whos 'he'?"

"What do you mean?"

"Earlier you siad something about me not leaving you too like he did. What do you mean by 'he'."

(To be continued... I had a lot of fun makeing this chapter and have a good night/ day *incert cool name for readers here* I have no idea what to call you people.. can you give me ideas for literally everything. Please byeee boiiiii)