Y/N's past

(Weeeee another chapter ready to go!!!)

Y/N's POV:

I stoped for a split second and relised what he ment...

"His name is Zion. He left me for another girl. He tryed to say that he didint love her but didint believe him. I pulled out my knife and stabbed him numerous times in the chest. Is new girlfriend right there infront of me. She called the cops and thats why I was moveing in to that house i met the star sanses in. And you."

"Im glad you killed him. No one should do that to such a beautiful, pritty, princess like you."

I cuddled into him to feel better about the cracks in my soul. I fell asleep. As the darkness swallowed me whole. I wake up in a dream. (This dream has a little gore and blood. Skip till says 'dream end'.)

I woke up back in my childhood bed and relized that I had cuts and bruises all over my body. I get up and ake in pain. I walk out untill I got to the kitchen and saw my 'dad' smokeing again. (Dont smoke people please.) So I tryed to get by him and it obliviously didn't work.

"What are you doing brat! Make your self useful and go to school away from me."

Honestly he reminds me of Error. I run up to my room to get dressed and run back down in pain. I walk out the door with no breakfast. I soon see my friend Jd run up. (UwU i cant think of a name so I'm in this now I gess.)

"YYYYY/NNNNN!!!!"

She rushed up to me. And handed me some toast.

"are you ok?" I asked her.

"Yup! Take this I know you need it!"

"Ok?"

We walked to school. It felt like forever. I walked into the school and see Zion talking to his friends.

"Hey honey!"

I ran up huging him. He looked happy to see me. Jd looked at me like she wasn't happy?

"Whats wrong Jd?"

"Nothing."

Ok somethings up. Ohhhhh... thats why shes mad.

"You jelly?"

"Maybe."

She was. I walk to class with Zion and Jd. Jd was alone. She did have friends other than me. His name was Jackal.

"So, Jd gave you asked Jackal to the dance?"

Suprisingly it was Zion that asked this.

"NOPE AND NEVER WILL!"

She screamed knowing she was always going to be alone. My dream skiped to when I was back home with dad. I went into the kitchen.

"What are you do'in you little brat!"

I grabed the knife and slashed him in the chest. Blood every where. I went to Zion's house and hurd moaning. I go to his room and see him fucking another girl.

"Y/N ITS NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE!"

hahaha! I lifted the knife to him.

"To late."

I pushed the knife into his soul. His girlfriend in shock so I left and ran away.

(Dream end)

I woke up in shock. Breathing heavily.

"wait...im still in Nightmares room."

But has not here. Honesty I though he had a girlfriend but its hard to get people to like you wile being the guardian of negativity. So i got up my sickness now gone and decided to rome around. Once i go back to my room I opend my door to see my poorly feed cat. I grabed h
Its food and dumped it into her cat food bowl.

"Oh so thats where yo went."

I hurd it from behind me and turnd around. Nightmare inches away from me. It kinda scared me. Was i in trubble? What dose he want? Can he please leave me alone for a wile? But he was way to close for comfort.

"Uhhh...ummm n-nigh-ty I MEAN NIGHTMARE!!"

Now a blishing mess he pined me to the wall.

"Aww.. what a cute name princess~"

Luckly C/N came to rescue me. They got up and scrached nightmare in the leg I bent downto grab C/N wile nightmare grabed his leg in pain. I held the cat to my chest. Nightmare looked pissed. He looked at me and the cat. I was holding them with both arms and hideing my face in ther fur.

"Lucky cat."

I laughed at him. He looked mad again. I put the cat down and checked the time. It was 3AM and I was tierd. I sleep a lot. So I curled up in bed and C/N came and curled up next to me. I felt something bigger on my back...

( TBC!!!! Yay hewwow another chapter ready and almost 60 views... that means almost 60 people like reading trash. Your welcome and yes i will get to the lemmon soon I promise! Good day/night)

(Edit: Jackle is my friends OC so credit o him!)