wake up call

(WARNING THIS CHAPTER GET VARY VILENT WITH BLOOD!)

Y/N POV:

It was nightmare he was just holding me. Trying to sleep I started to drift off into a dream.

(Tem skip braugh to you by tem flakes)

I woke up to realise that octopus man gone... where did he go... I look around  the castle.

"Nightmare?"

"Niiiiggghhtttmaaarrreee!!!"

Nothing... probably out on a mission. Ok...what now. Goop master is gone. (XD again im dieing over here)

"Hold on...."

I go to Nightmares room and knock on the door.

"Nightmare?"

"Hellooooo!"

I now know I'm alone... In a castle... no way of getting out.

Ehhh what ever. Im going to get some food and watch videos. I got up to go to the kitchen and see blood on the walls that wasn't thare before? I got into the kitchen with a weird smell and relised that it was comeing from the fridge I open it and see horror choped limb from limb... I run as fast as I can to look for nightmare but I dont see him. I finaly get to his room and hit the door. I open the door not careing what was going on and slamed it open. I saw him sitting on the bed...bead....lifeless...gone...slowly turning to dust he looks at me and smiles.

"N-nigh-t- mar-e?"

He slowly faded leaving a pile of dust on the floor. I go over to see that there was a nife and note right next to him. I read the letter

"Dear Y/N."

"I'm sorry. I was not good enough and I never will but i hope you can forgive me dear Y/N. I love you."

"From Nighty."

I start to cry and I pock up the knife. I'll kill who decided to hurt horror and kill them.

I run out of the room and find the othrrs also dead....

I rase the knife to my head a slise my head straight through. Then everything went white.

"Y/N!! Are you ok? You where crying in you sleep."

Instead of telling him enything I hugged him.

"Y/N?"

"Thanks for the wake up call.."

"Whats wrong?"

" I just had a bad dream.."

"Dreams are always bad."

"Heh...I gess your right."

(Tbc!!!!! Hellooooo amazing readers I'm so happy if you've made it this far! Please tell me if you think that its good should I do longer chapters or not is this good enough or do you guys whant the lemon yet. Please tell me <3.)