01

I s a b e l l a   G r e e n w o o d

Stumbling down the street I knock into a few people mumbling sorry as I try to stand up straight. Maybe cherry vodka and beer pong isn’t my thing. By this point all I can remember is going to Tia Blackmans 18th birthday in a nice black body con dress with perfect make up and dead straight hair, now I think most of the red lipstick is anywhere but my lips and my hair is sticking up in all directions. I had left Megan, my best friend, at the party with her boyfriend Ashton. He is in the year above us and every girl in our year is jealous of her. 

Being my clumsy self and my slightly drunken state not helping I trip on a crack in the pavement and fall flat on my face and breaking a heel.

"Shit! I have broken a heel!" I cry while trying to compose myself on the ground.

"Hey hey are you okay?"

I look up to see a REALLY tall boy with a massive blonde quiff that probably adds an extra fucking foot onto his height.

"Urm yeah thanks." I tell him slightly embarrassed that he had caught me on the floor.

"Here let me help you get your stuff." he grabs my purse phone and heels then offers a hand to me to help me up, and I gladly take it. As I stand up and come closer to his face I notice he has a lip ring which looks extremely hot.

"Do you want to come to this diner with me I know it’s like 2am but it’s a cute little place and I can help you get home from there if you want?"

"I don’t know I mean what if you are some crazy murderer planning to kidnap me?" I say receiving a chuckle from the blonde boy.

"Well I can tell you that I have never killed anyone cross my heart." he says while using his free hand and drawing a cross on his chest. I giggle a little.

"Fine but I am cold so hurry up and show me where this place is."

It was only a 2 minute walk until we got to this cosy little diner where I followed him in and we sat in a little booth.

"So may I have your name my lady?" I raise my eyebrows at him and he just smiles at me.

"Isabella, what’s yours?"

"Luke and that is an extremely beautiful name by the way."

"Thanks so are you going to help me get home or not?"

"Yes I can call a cab for you."

I nod and he quickly dials a number on his phone and then finds a taxi for me.

"So since I have just helped you Isabella I think you owe me a favour."

“And what would that be?"

"To have your phone number."

"Okay but since we haven’t had the most ordinary meeting I think we should make it interesting."

"Hmm sounds cool. So what are the rules?"

"There is only one rule, dipshit."

"What would that be you beautiful being?"

"You can only text me from 1:56 to 4:33am."

"Strange but I like it."

We swap phone numbers and my cab arrives, we say goodbye.

Text from: unknown

Goodnight Bella x

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

a/n

I AM SORRY IF IT ISNT THAT GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this is my first time writing but alot of the story wont be like this it will be them texting.

this wasnt really a "proper" chapter because its quite short its a little intro :)

anyway thanks for reading bye 

Emily x