08

I s a b e l l a G r e e n w o o d

Fuck I hate school so much. It's just a living hell. You have to go to a place with people you hate, put up with learning things that you will never ever need.
"Isabella what is you're answer for question three?"
Fuck everyone is staring at me including my maths teacher who is glaring at me.
I hear some one whisper eighty-six behind me and I don't have an answer.
"Urm eighty-six?"
"Correct this time miss greenwood pay more attention!"
I turn around to see Niall smiling at me. I mouth 'thank you' to him. Me and Niall are in the same friendship group so we are pretty cool with each other. I do think he is pretty hot but I don't think anything would ever happen between us.
The bell signalling the end of the lesson FINALLY rings. Just before I leave someone taps me on the back and I turn around to see Niall again.
"Hey bella walk with me to the cafeteria? I said we would meet everyone there!"
I smile with him and agree.
"So how have you been recently? No one has seen much of you outside of school."
Starting to think about it I have spent a lot of time with luke. we are best friends after all, in fact all my plans for the week end is hanging out with Luke and his friends.
"Oh I'm good yeah, what about you?"
"Same really not much has been happening haha."
"Oh what about your love life eh Niall? you've always been a bit of a ladies man !"
"Aw well I have kinda got my eye on someone at the moment."
I put my arm out to stop him and grab him by the shoulders.
"Tell me who oh my god who?"
he turns a bright shade of red.
"Evie"
"Oh my god I'm gonna set you two up! You're gonna be so cute together!" I squeal.
The rest of the day goes by quite slowly. just before the last bell rings I get a text from Luke.
Lucas: go to the car park
When the bell rings I grab my stuff and head straight for the car park to see Luke in his car with three other boys looking really grumpy in the back. I smile at them and wave and they wave back. like rushes out the car to open the door for me me. As I jump in I greet Ashton, Calum and Michael and they do the same back. Luke kisses me on the cheek causing me to turn bright red and the other boys to make kissing noises.
"Urgh why aren't you two dating already?"
I turn to look who is the same colour as me. he looks at them and gives them an annoyed glance and they look back at him with wide eyes.
"Wait what's going on I'm so confused why is no one speaking?"
"I don't know but let's go I'm bored of sitting in a car park."
He turns the radio on and it's blasts music really loud. the boys all start screaming and going crazy. I listen to the song and realise. That their song is playing on the radio. I start screaming too.
"HOLY SHIT GUYS THIS IS AMAZING."
We probably all look ridiculous but it doesn't matter and I quieten them down just before the chorus so we can all sing.
"SHES SO OUT OF REACH AND IM FINDING OT HARD BECAUSE SE MAKES ME FEEL SHE MAKES ME FEEL LIKE I TRY AND I TRY LIKE IM TRYING TOO HARD!"
We all carry on screaming the lyrics and we haven't even left the car park. I loved seeing Luke so happy.

A/n
FUCK SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED BUT THANK YOU TO EVERYONE THAT HAS VOTED BC I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH AND YOURE SO SO SO SO COOL AND AMAZING AHHHHH
GUESS WHAT IM SEEING 5SOS IN 6 DAYS OMG I CANT WAIT!!!!!!!
any way lol here are some facts about me
1: I'm real lazy omg
2: I eat so much food
3:I have a lot of shit in my life
ANYWAY LOVE YA
Em💜💜💜