06

I s a b e l l a G r e e n w o o d

I don't even know what the time is now after several rounds of some kind of alcohol me and Luke are pretty tipsy.
"BELLA I LOOOVE THIS SONG DANCE WITH ME PLEASEE" he shouts in my face as I hear single ladies start playing.
But I don't even have a choice as I was already half way to the center of the living room and squeezing through all the sweaty horny teenagers.
I can't help but start laughing when I see Luke dance. There is bad dancing and then there is luke 'dancing'. He starts to do the hand dance like Beyonce but fails and hits himself on the face.
"HA YOU CAN'T DANCE FOR SHIT LUKE THIS IS HOW YOU DO IT" I shout over the music
I attempt to dance but in reality its just me waving my arms around because I can't dance for shit either, but since we may of had one or two drinks we end up just waving our arms around and kicking our legs out and not caring what people thought. This carried on for a while until luke decided he would kick his leg out a little too far and trip me and himself up in the process. I land on my ass and end up with Luke's foot on my face some how.
"What the fuck are you two doing??"
We both look up to a very confused calum. I hear Luke start to laugh and because his laugh is just so infectious I start laughing as well.
"Well sorry to interrupt what ever is going on but you two are going to come with me to play spin the bottle" he winks at me while offering me a hand up which I take and then Luke.
We are both then led to a room with a small group of people sitting in a circle, I recognize a couple and obviously know Cal, ash and mikey.
The first couple of rounds are just random people until its my turn and I am praying it will land on Luke but it lands on a random guy who smirks at me crawling over.
"Bella don't kiss him of you don't wanna" Luke quickly whispers in my ear but before I can say anything k am quickly taken back by this boys hungry lips on mine. I quickly push him off and stand up not because I didn't want to kiss the boy because I was gonna be sick and needed a sink quickly.
"Luke I'm gonna throw up"
I everyone's eyes widen and I immediately reget my words but luke quickly stands up and rushes me to a bathroom where I am so very attractively vomiting for what feels like fucking years. Once I am dome luke washes my face and ties my hair up for me and then grabs my hand to lead me outside.
We find a couch in the garden and sit together I rest my head on his shoulder while he wraps his arm around me. I don't know what the time is but the sky is slowly being lit up by the sun rising.
"You know what bella? I have had a pretty awesome time tonight minus the sick obviously" he laughs
"Me too Lucas."
We both sit there in a comfortable silence and watch in awe as the sky becomes lighter.

its 1am and I am really bad at upading lol

THANKS FOR REAFING AND VOTING STAY AWESOME AND COOL

BYEE Emily x
"