07

L u k e H e m m i n g s

"LUKE!"
"Luuuuukeyyyy awwweeee"
Someone starts to poke me and I groan in response.
"Bella stop this is how you do it"
It goes silent again before someone starts to jump on me and hit me.
"WAKE UP LUKE WAKEEEE UPPPP"
I hear a girl giggling and open my eyes very slowly to see bella and then Michael on top of me.
"What the fuck are you two doing my head fucking kills how are you this lively??!!"
They both just stare at me with grins on their faces.
"Well simple I dont get very bad hangovers and I don't know about bella she was just as smashed as you were!" Michael replied
"I have secrets" she winked.
"Well I don't care all I need is a pair of sunglasses and something to eat. Urm like I dunmo ... Something greasy"
They both snort and then walk into the house while I slowly try and stand straight and follow them.
I walk into a kitchen littered with cups and bottles to see bella and michael standing in the middle of the mess.
I don't know how she does it but even in last night's dress, last night's make up she still looks beautiful. Her eyes still shining with happiness and I've never seen anything like it. Someone I have only just met only seen for less that 24 hours and she radiates with happiness and something I haven't had in a long time... Hope.
The night I ran into her was probably one of the worst and best nights of my life.
~~~~flashback~~~~
"Luke look just do it for fucks sake go on!!" Zayn laughed.
Me, Louis and Zayn were best mates. I met them when I was just 14 and they have just stuck with me ever since. They got me into coke and that kind of thing really and I'm glad they did. It helps me with stuff in my mind. The thoughts, the bad ones mainly , its like an escape where I can just forget. Let go of everything and have a good time.
Anyway we were just at my house and they had a line set out for me they had both just done one and it was my turn. So I get ready to snort and start. The power shoots up my nose giving a tingling sensation but I carry on just as I'm half way through my line someone knocks at my door and it opens to reveal my mum in her dressing gown.
"Can you boys please keep it down a lit-"
Her eyes literally Bludge out her head, Louis and zayn just give me very alarming looks.
"Luke Robert hemmings down stairs NOW" she grits her teeth while the two other boys just sit there.
I follow her down and I am pretty fucking scared right now.
I can't exactly remember what she said but she lectured and argued with me for what seemed like forever.
"MUM YOU CANT CONTROL ME I JUST WANT TI LIVE A LITTLE"
she gives me a disapproving glare and then says her signature line.
"Luke hemmings as long as you live in my house you live by my rules."
And I just storm out all I wanted to do was have fun and what's the point I can't even do that so I just walk around for a while until I see a girl stumble and fall on the ground.
~~~~end of flashback~~~~
You know the rest but nothing has been the same I've been half living at Louis flat with his boyfriend harry since everyone hates me at home.
I just don't want to tell bella. What if she hates me? No I can't I wanna keep her for longer and not screw it up like everything else in my life.

LOL I AM SO SORRY I AM SUCH A BAD WRITER AND WORD SPELT WRONG BUT IT WILL BE A TEXTING CHAPTER NEXT
AND OH MY GOD THERE IS SO MANY PEOPLE VOTING AND COMMENTING I JUST CAN BELIEVE THAT PEOPLE WANNA READ MY AWFUL WRITING lmao
But if you're writing a fic tell me bc I wanna read it and tell you how amazing it is
THANKS FOR READING AND VOTING AND BEIN AWESOME+COOL
byeree emily