21| 𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍

*◛:・゚ ꜱᴄᴀʀʏ-ᴏᴋᴇ ➷*❞˖⁺⑅

It was the dead of night when the ground suddenly rumbled, followed by a blue light beaming from underneath the Shack.

Yet, the children only shifted in their deep sleep, neither seemed to wake up.

In the secret basement below the Mystery Shack, Stan stood proudly in front of the machine with his hands on his hips as it glow in a bright blue color.

Stan: Thirty long years and it's all led up to this. My greatest achievement!

He paused for a moment and looked down at his casual attire, which was making him frown.

Stan: Probably should've worn pants.

"You should also probably don't get too close to dangerous portal machines lest you wanna get burned by accident."

As if on cue, the machine surged a bit bright, striking Stan with a little of its energy.

The old man yelped when his shoulder caught on fire due to his arm hair and quickly patted it out.

He chuckled at the machine.

Stan: Fiesty. I like it.

"Kinky~!"

(Y/n)'s face twitched to a teasing smirk as the old man snapped his head back at his direction and shooting him a deadly glare.

Stan: Just flipped the damn switches already!

(Y/n) only laughed, but obliged to the old man's orders and flicked three switches on the control panel. In doing so, a computer monitor appeared above their heads, showcasing the machine's readouts.

By now, Stan had already made his way back to the desk.

Stan: If we finally pull this off, it'll all have been worth it.

"It better. I ain't going to jail for nothing."

They watched as the symbols engraved around the machine lit up randomly and lasers flashed on and off.

Stan had sat down on a chair, facing his son.

Stan: Don't worry, kid. We just need to keep low.

(Y/n) remained silent, turning his head and glancing at the framed picture sitting on the desk. It was a photo of him and the twins posing and making funny faces.

"And if someone finds out...?"

Stan followed his direction of gaze, a frown became evident on his face.

If someone finds out...

Stan quickly shook his head and brushed it off.

Stan: Yeah, right. We've come this far. Who could possibly catch us now?