4| 𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍

A/n- My dumbass accidentally deleted this chapter so I have to make a new one .

*◛:・゚ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʀᴏᴄᴋꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀʙᴇʟ ➷*❞˖⁺⑅

Stan was outside in the yard, wearing his uniform and holding out a brown sack with a question mark logo stitched onto it to a group of tourists.

Stan: For tonight's final illusion, we have the incredible "Sack of Mystery." When you put your money in, it mysteriously disappears.

The gullible tourists didn't quite catch Stan's obvious scam and began excitedly putting their money in.

Inside Shack, the twins, (y/n) and Soos were all watching T.V. in the living room.

[The tiger was badly injured in the explosion, but we repaired him with a fist.]

The screen showed a tiger who had a buff fist attached to its neck.

The title screen popped and everyone started cheering.

Dipper: That tiger's a hero!

The shot returned to the tiger, who was staring at the attached arm for a moment, before it punched the animal right in the face, leaving it dazed.

[Tiger Fist! ...will return after these messages.]

A commercial soon started, showing a light blue background with a set of hands releasing a flock of white doves.

Soos: Hey, look. It's that commercial I was telling you guys about.

[Are you completely miserable?]

The shot changed to a man crying miserably on his bed and looked up to the screen.

Man: YES!

[Then you need to meet...Gideon]

Dipper: Gideon?

Mabel: What makes him so special?

[He's a psychic.]

Mabel: Aroo?

[So don't waste your time with other so-called "man of mystery."]

The screen showed a clip of Stan coming out of an outhouse in his indoor underwear, a toilet paper stuck to his slipper. He grunted as he tried to kick it off. Then the word 'FRAUD' was stamped onto his figure in big bold red.

" How did they get a clip of him? Are they some sort of stalkers? "

[Learn about tomorrow tonight at Gideon's Tent of Telepathy.

Voidwhereprohibited,noC.O.D.'saccepted.CarlaI'vealwayslovedyoubutneverhadthegutstosayit.]

Mabel: Wow, I'm getting all curiousy inside!