8| 𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍

*◛:・゚ ɪʀʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴᴀʟ ᴛʀᴇᴀꜱᴜʀᴇ ➷*❞˖⁺⑅

Another day began with the Pine cousins sitting on Stan's car, who was irritably honking his horn at all the traffic while his niece and nephew munching on some tortilla chips at the back seat and the teen sat on the passenger seat, licking a lollipop.

Mabel grabbed two perfect triangular chips from the bag and attached them on both of her ears.

"Haha! Nacho earrings. I'm hilarious!" Mabel said with a goofy grin.

"That's debatable." Stan blankly grumbled, honking his horn once more. "Aw, come on, what's with all this traffic? And why is it all..."

Stan paused for a bit and squinted his eyes through the window, seeing what it appears to be a wagon.

"... covered wagons?!"

Stan's eyes immediately bulged out of his head by the time he caught sight of at the old mechanic in front of him.

"Oh no! No! No!" Stan cried out as he quickly pushed the gas pedal and swerved right and out of the lane in panic, his eyes still widened and filled with fear.

Stan was recklessly driving on the road, to keep away from the wagons,almost making (y/n) choked on his candy with all the swirling and drifting.

"Not today! Not today!" He continued to screech.

"Look out!" (Y/n) shouted, pointing at the group of women dressed in old timey clothes in front of them.

Thanks to the warning, Stan managed to stopped just in a nick of time. The women shrieked in the presence of him nearly running them over. But Stan could care less and backed up from the group as they shooked their fist at him.

"Grunkle Stan, what's going on?" Dipper asked worriedly.

"We gotta get outta here. Before it's too late!" Stan exclaimed as he swerved into a different road, only to halt in the middle of the road.

"Oof, too late. They've circled the wagons." (Y/n) said in an apathetic tone, pointing at the wagons through the window as they circle around them in a slow pace.

Stan looked out the windows and cried out.

"We're trapped! Nooooooooo!"