5| 𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍

*◛:・゚ ᴛʜᴇ ɪɴᴄᴏɴᴠᴇɴɪᴇɴᴄɪɴɢ ➷*❞˖⁺⑅

I𝖙's another slow day in the Mystery Shack and the twins were hanging out in the gift shop with (y/n), Wendy and Soos doing their own stuff.

Dipper was sitting on a barrel near the checkout counter reading his journal. (Y/n) was spinning the globe on the counter with Mabel sitting on it, Wendy is seen leaning against the counter, reading a magazine and lastly Soos, who was restocking the vending machine.

Dipper: Mabel, do you believe in ghosts?

Mabel: I believe you're a big dork! Haha!

Dipper roll his eyes and, realizing that (m/n) no longer payed attention to the globe, uses the chance to press his pencil against the globe. Stopping it abruptly and sending his sister flying with a yelp.

Not long, the entrance door swings above and Stan peeks in.

Stan: Soos! Wendy!

Soos instantly stops what he was doing and runs up to Stan, standing next to Wendy.

Soos: What's up, Mr. Pines?

Stan: I'm heading out. You two are going to wash the bathrooms, right?

Soos: Yes sir!

Wendy: Absolutely not.

Stan: Ha ha! You stay out of trouble now.

And with that, he shuts the door and left the shack. (Y/n) turns to face the others with a bored look on his face.

"O- kay since Stan's isn't around and there's nothing else better to do...you guys wanna vandalize his room?"

Dipper: After what happened the last time we did that?

Everyone: No.

(Y/n) grumbles with a pout on his face. Wendy then spoke.

Wendy: Hey, wanna hang out on the roof chucking pinecones instead?

"...Yeah, I'm down with that."

Wendy smirks and then walks over to a light blue curtain with multiple poorly stitched stars on it, piquing the twins' interest.

Wendy: Hey guys! What's this~?

She unveils the curtain to reveal a ladder.

Wendy: A secret ladder to the roof?

Soos walked up to her, nervously wrenching his hands.

Soos: Uh, I don't think Mr. Pines would like that.

(Y/n) then stood beside Soos and places his hand on his shoulders.

"Relax man. I pretty sure Stan would care less about some secret ladder."