25| 𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍

*◛:・゚ ɢᴏʟꜰ ᴡᴀʀ  ➷*❞˖⁺⑅

(Y/n) told to himself he was never a clingy person, especially in relationships. In fact, that title should have gone to Desmond Northwest- Gravity Fall's proclaimed prince charming.

Ever since they started dating, there's not a day the actor would not shower love and praises. Though there at times when they were, it would just be playful banters.

Despite his family's...ehem, heritage, the man was a romantic, he likes giving gifts and would be the first to act- like kisses and stuff. If he can't outwardly show that, then he'd always call or text. From simple 'how are you's' to that one random 3 am message you sometimes get.

(Y/n) isn't a clingy person. . .

But why the HELL hasn't he been getting his usual text or calls for the past week?

This may sound something a toxic might think to some, but how can you not be concern when the person who's always on your face (/affectionately) suddenly goes. . .silent?

The last time Dess ghosted him only lasted for 3 days, and that was only because he was shooting at a rain forest for a movie scene. The day after,( y/n) was bombarded with 99+ notifications in mere seconds.

Did something happened to him? Did he went missing? Psh, highly unlikely. With his reputation and as Northwest's favorite child (poor Pacifica), they wouldn't think a second to get a search party or put his face on the news.

(Y/n) didn't know how long he's been staring at his phone, probably been an hour or so. The laptop he, the twins and Soos had sat on his table untouched, and would have remained so if he wasn't so distracted.

.

Bane of my Existence 💜💰💸

My father's calling me. Talk to you later <3
ˢᵃᵗ ⁸:³⁰ ᴾᴹ

It was after they got the Mystery Shack back from Gideon, that was the last message he received.

"Probably busy. Again."  (Y/n) sighed heavily before finally putting down his phone and focus on fixing the laptop, the room was silent with only the sound of electric sparks making noise.

But the moment of silence was abruptly cut off when the bedroom door slammed open.

" HEY,  (Y/N)!!" It was Mabel, with Dipper and Stan standing behind her.

"GaH!"

"Pack your golf bag, we're gonna release some pent up anger!"
.

.