❝𝓟𝓵𝓪𝓷𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝔀𝓮𝓭𝓭𝓲𝓷𝓰❞

━━━━━ • ஜ • ❈ • ஜ • ━━━━━

𝔹𝕠𝕓𝕠𝕚𝕓𝕠𝕪

You two were now at the bridal boutique. You, Boboiboy, his friends, and cousin went there to find the perfect dress that will fit you.

You stepped out of the fitting room, walking elegantly towards the others who were across the humongous mirror. They all sat there in awe, eyes widening at your look. Boboiboy though just stared at you, probably stunned.

He was in a trance seeing you in that dress. He just couldn't believe it, you two are getting married. It wasn't the big day yet, but it seems in his daydream he can see you walking down the aisle with your signature grin. "YOW SHORTCAKES!" His head was hit by his cousin who had been calling out to him for a while now. "Boboiboy? Are you okay?" You asked the blushing boy.

"Y-yeah" he stuttered, smiling awkwardly. "Do you think I look good?" "No" everyone stared at him with flabbergasted expressions. "You look gorgeous" he beamed making your face heat up.

━━━━━ • ஜ • ❈ • ஜ • ━━━━━

𝔼𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕙𝕢𝕦𝕒𝕜𝕖

Quake wanted your wedding ceremony to be grand, you as the light of the wedding. He wanted to see you like a princess walking down the aisle to be his queen.

"The cake should be this tall and—" "Quake, we don't need a huge cake." You cut him off "but I want it to be special for my beloved. It has to be perfect and tall" you shook your head along with a sigh. You held up your head, interlocking eyes with him.

"I know you want the best for me. But, this is not the wedding I want. Simple and elegant would do" his grin fell, and stared at you with guilt. He was planning this wedding by himself that he didn't even ask your suggestions. "I'm sorry Y/n. I didn't know you didn't want something big" he glanced away.

You laid your hands on top of his and smiled "it's okay, just promise that from now on we get to plan this together. Just like in our vows, we'll get through ups and down together" "alright, I promise"

━━━━━ • ஜ • ❈ • ஜ • ━━━━━

𝕋𝕙𝕦𝕟𝕕𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕞

He was really anxious about this. He wasn't sure what to do, he was afraid he'll do something that will ruin everything.

"What flavor would you like Thundy?" You asked the dazed man. "W-what? Umm 4?" He was sweating heavily and you soon noticed this. You held his hand under the table soothing his nervous nerves.

He felt his body relaxing by your touch. He breathed out and stared deeply at you "what flavor do you like?" You repeated "I... I want chocolate" you smiled at him causing his heart to pound fast.

━━━━━ • ஜ • ❈ • ஜ • ━━━━━

ℂ𝕪𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕟𝕖