❛𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕨𝕖𝕕𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘❜

Today's the day! The day Boboiboy and Y/n become one. It was a bright sunny morning, the rays of sunlight shining through the thin fabric of her room. It blinded her sight causing her to flutter her eyes open, she rubbed her eyes to wake some senses, and even before she could completely open her eyes, a girl tackled her "GOOD MORNING SUNSHINE!" There she met with two red orbs beaming brightly at her. "Oh, good morning Moon" she greeted her soon-to-be cousin-in-law.

Behind her were Yaya, Ying, and Stella (yeah I'mma add some OCS here)

They were dressed in their bathrobe, "Moon get off of her. Boboiboy will get mad if he finds out you're the cause that she's late" the pink and blue-haired meif'wa warned, folding her arms across her chest.

"Oh sorry hehe" she started to get off of her as she helps her get up. Her feet feeling the cold marble floor, Yaya and Ying came up to her for a hug whispering "I'm so happy for you!"

They parted from her, with wide grins still on their lips. "Thank you guys, but why aren't you guys getting ready yet?" She asked, slipping her bunny slippers. "Moon suggested we should wait for you" the said girl nodded, Ying and Yaya giggling at her.

"If so, then let's get ready!" She exclaimed in glee, fist-bumping the air. "Let's eat breakfast first! I'm starving!" Ying complained hungrily rubbing her stomach. The other females laughed at her and nodded as a response.

...

After the eventful breakfast, they began to get ready for the occasion. Y/n was in front of the mirror as her stylist fixed her up, Yaya and Moon beside her staring at her with awe.

"See that beautiful girl?! That's my cousin's girl!" Moon cheered "well she's my best friend so" Yaya trailed as she flipped her hair.

"Whatever, but still. Y/n! You look like a princess! I might steal you from Boboiboy with that beauty!" She announced earning a smack from Stella. "Can't you be serious for one day dumbass?" She glared at her best pal. "Sorry..."

The door then began to creak open, revealing a brown-haired man. Before he could get in the door was being pushed back by Ying. "H-hey! Can you let me see my bride?!" It was Boboiboy wanting to see Y/n. Yaya helped stepped beside Y/n to cover her, as for Moon she began to scold her cousin. "You can see her on the aisle! So hold your fucking hormones okay?! You can have her for the whole night afterward you got that shortcake?!" Her statement made the boy flustered still that wouldn't stop his will to see Y/n.

"Listen to Moon, Hun. We'll see each other later" she heard him sigh from the other side, he nodded and left. "Now that, that is settled, I'mma go and get ready as well." King announced, "me too!" Yaya exclaimed "I guess I'll join you" Stella stated. "I'll get ready as well, Y/n we'll see you later!" Moon said ss the other 4 gals left leaving you with the stylist.

"Big day isn't it Ms. L/n?" Her stylist asked with a light chuckle. "Yeah, it's kinda hard to believe that I'm going to get married" she felt her heart pounding rapidly by the thought of it. "You're so lucky to marry someone like Boboiboy dear. I wish all the best for the two of you" she said smiling at your reflection. "Thank you, madame"

...