❝𝓣𝓱𝓮𝓲𝓻 𝓬𝓱𝓲𝓵𝓭'𝓼 𝓯𝓲𝓻𝓼𝓽 𝓭𝓪𝔂❝ (PT.2)

◎ ══════ ❈ ══════ ◎

𝙸𝚌𝚎

Name of child: Winter

Gender: boy

age: 4

Hair color: H/c

eye color: Icy blue

Ice had dropped off Winter to school since Y/n had work and since Ice was on a day-off, Y/n had asked him to bring and pick him up from school. Once Ice had arrived back home, he quickly took a nap that lasted the entire day, just like a bear in hibernation .It was 3 in the afternoon when he was woken up by a phone call from Y/n. He lazily picked up his phone and answered an exhausted "hello?". "Love? Were you sleeping?" Y/n asked from the other line, "um yeah" he simply answered. He heard the woman sigh from the other line, complaining that she had to work late tonight since her boss gave her extra work. "Don't tire yourself too much snowflake. We wouldn't want Winter to worry" Ice said, rubbing his eyes and was about to lay back when Y/n said "Oh yeah? Where is our bundle of sunshine? Did you pick him up from school like how I told you to?" Ice sprung out of the couch, his eyes widened at shock.

 He had completely forgotten to pick up Winter from school. He quickly slipped on his shoes and jacket, saying these words on the phone in a hurry "o-of course! Sorry snowflake, I have to go, I forgot to get some chicken nuggets for Winter!" with that he hurried over to the school. driving his car at a fast rate. Meanwhile, Winter was sitting in front of his classroom, while drawing on the dirt using his fingers. He felt saddened that he was the only one left, he was wondering if his parents had completely forgotten about him. Ice quickly found him and called the pouting boy "Winter!" the little boy stared coldly at him, that was when Ice knew he messed up big time. He crouched over to meet with the boy's height and hugged him. "I'm so sorry Winter" little Winter just stood there, silently crying, truth is, he was afraid of abandonment and isolation. Ice scooped him up into his arms and grabbed the boy's bag. "Father is cruel" Ice was shocked and stunned by his words, he wiped Winter's tears and bargained with him that he would buy him McDonald's if he won't tell his mom about this incident. "2 happy meals will suffice for your redemption, father" Ice could only agree. afraid of getting slammed by Y/n. "Okay, you got yourself a deal"

◎ ══════ ❈ ══════ ◎

𝚃𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚗

Name of child: Lily

Gender: Female

Age: 4

Hair color: H/c

Eye color: Moss green

Lily was an adorable little munchkin who steals everyone's hearts. She also has a severe connection to her father, meaning, her sticking to him like glue. She always went wherever Thorn was and she wouldn't even leave the house without her father. And so this first day of school serves as a mission to let Lily become independent. This was a hard task for Thorn who was trying to hand her to her teacher "Lily, sweetie, Please you have to let daddy go" the teacher was helping Thorn, break Lily's grip from her daddy's shirt. "i dun wan to!" she cried, clinging over to her daddy. "Sweetie, I'll come pick you up right away, once school ends" this time Y/n was helping them to separate Lily and Thorn. "Thorny, I think it's better if you wait in the car" Y/n resolved, Thorn hesitated at the sight of his daughter crying in Y/n's arms, begging him to stay with her. "O-okay" he stepped back, slowly walking away. "DADDYYY!! DON'T LEAVEEE LILYYYY'' she sobbed, her little chubby hands attempting to reach Thorn. Thorn felt emotional by the sight, as he ended up crying while running away from such a sight "DADDY IS SORRY LILY!" Y/n could only sigh, rethinking if she actually has 2 babies instead of one.

◎ ══════ ❈ ══════ ◎

༻𝚂𝚘𝚕𝚊𝚛༺

Name of Child: Starlette

Age: 4

Hair color: Brown

Eye color: Orange

Starlette, a child prodigy or also known as the golden child of Solar. Her intellectual understanding is quite fascinating for a mere child who barely has experience with life. At the age of 4, she was able to distinguish preschool as a waste of time and effort for her smarts. Solar was concerned about her daughter's indifference. He was afraid of losing his pride and joy, she barely communicated with her father since she thought that conversations were a waste of breath and the time it consumed would be far better used on her research. Winter, Ice's son, was the suited pal for Starlette whom she chose herself, knowing her cousin was almost the same as hers. But after finding out he applied to preschool, her view on the boy became nothing but pity. "Winter is suited to be my assistant for my research father. I understand your concern, but preschool is just an establishment for children who aren't as special as me. It would just become a hindrance to my early success" she stated, busy reading college textbooks. Solar sighed as he tried to convince her to come to preschool, sad to say the little girl was unmoved by his persuasion. "Thank you father, but I have to decline your offer" she stood from her seat and left.

 Solar was stunned, knowing he won't be able to live and enjoy his daughter's early childhood and make memories with her. Y/n then approaches Starlette and starts a conversation with her "Starlette?" "Greetings mother, I know you're here to persuade me to enter preschool, so I'll give you an immediate answer. No, thank you" Y/n smiled softly and hugged little Starlette and said "Shooting star, I know you're excited to come up with great new inventions but... your father is worried for you" Starlette raised her brow stating "why should he be worried? His daughter is a prodigy" her mother then stroked her hair before pinching her cheek "he's worried you won't be able to experience a normal childhood, at least try and go to preschool. If it still feels like you don't belong there, then I'll remove you from the school" Starlette heaved a sigh knowing her parents wouldn't stop bugging her to go and thus she agreed to enter the first day of preschool. Solar was agitated seeing his daughter wear her cutesy uniform and enter the class. He was emotional about it that he wouldn't leave the school premises, he waited for his precious princess and as soon as she left the classroom her face somehow changed into a soft excited look. "So how was your first day my princess?" he held her, she softly smiled and said "you were right father, it was quite interesting having those kids surround me. Can I go to school again... Tomorrow?" she shyly questioned, her father only chuckled and nodded. "Do you want something to eat?" Solar asked as stepping out of the school along Starlette. "The boy that eats glue in my class said McDonald's tasted good, can I have that, father?" Solar felt happy knowing his daughter is finally seeing the silver lining of childhood. "Of course, anything for my smart daughter"

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Author-san: Hi guys! If ya want more interactions of the elements with their children, kindly comment below and tell me if you have ideas you can share with me for the next chapter! That's all, good-bye! Time to update rewriting history!