❝𝓛𝓲𝓿𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓽𝓸𝓰𝓮𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻❞

• ────── ✾ ────── •

𝙱𝚘𝚋𝚘𝚒𝚋𝚘𝚢

Living with Boboiboy was as simple just like any other married couple out there. You two would always hang out with each other by watching movies or just cuddle up on the sofa.

Ever since you guys were married, you became bolder and bolder with your gestures. You would sometimes slap his ass, pin him on a wall and passionately kiss him which will turn him on. He felt embarrassed whenever you would act so bold, he knew this was a part of being married but he's just so shy about it.

• ────── ✾ ────── •

𝚀𝚞𝚊𝚔𝚎

Quake is such a sweetheart to the point he would make breakfast in bed just for you. He wanted to shower you with affections as much as possible. He would do anything to please you, he vowed to make you the happiest woman on Earth and he would do anything to fulfill that.

Every now and then he would say cheesy words that can actually make you melt. And to add, he was actually excited knowing he would live with you now. Since he wanted to escape his troublesome brothers and to be able to have more time with you.

• ────── ✾ ────── •

𝚃𝚑𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚖

This Tsundere limits his time with you. Why? Because he still can't believe the fact that you live with him now. He would sometimes neglect you because he was so shameful seeing you in your revealing nightwear, you would notice his face was burning red but before you could aid him, he was already running back to your shared room.

For the past few days, he finally memorized your routine, from nighttime to daytime. He was over to the moon, knowing he was the only one able to see your sleeping face. He barely shows affections but trust me when you're asleep that's when his boldness reveal.

• ────── ✾ ────── •

𝙲𝚢𝚌𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚎

Cyclone is kinda your best friend but at the same time your husband. He loves to do everything with you, especially when you're doing your skincare routine.

You would help him put on his mask as he does the same to you. You and Cyclone also made a tiny business for the two of you which is baking. Cyclone knew this was a perfect business for the both of you since he was spending it with his beloved wife while doing his favorite hobby.

• ────── ✾ ────── •

𝙱𝚕𝚊𝚣𝚎

After moving in with Blaze, he already began making a chicken coop for his chickens of course. Rather than spending time with you he would go and play with his chickens, you felt devastated how he would choose his chickens over you.

You began sulking about it, not even making eye contact with him. He was worried once he noticed your weird behavior and began apologizing, In the end, he killed one of his chickens just to give it to you as an apology gift.

• ────── ✾ ────── •

𝙸𝚌𝚎

Living with Ice was just like when you guys were still a couple. You two would spend most of your time on the bed, cuddling and kissing from time to time.

And if you want to get up from his grip, know that he would pull you back, only to tighten his grip on you so you won't leave and go elsewhere.

• ────── ✾ ────── •

♡𝚃𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚗♡

The first time you guys move in, his brothers were in your new house visiting the two of you and even brought gifts. Blaze who was the dumbest of the brothers secretly gave Thorn condoms saying it would be useful when he's not ready to have kids but wants to rail you. Of course, Thorn didn't understand what he said and thought it was balloons.

He gave one to you expecting for you to blow it only causing you to blush intensely and Blaze getting smack by Quake.

• ────── ✾ ────── •

𝚂𝚘𝚕𝚊𝚛

Solar was the first one to fill the house with his laboratory equipment. Most of them were radioactive and dangerous. You scolded him for bringing it into the house, as he tries to plead you for letting it stay. You didn't want your house to be blown up when you guys just fully paid it that's why you threw it out instead.

Solar sulked about this causing you to kiss him as a payment for the chemicals you threw away. And you know what he did?

He threw every chemical he had thinking you could do more than just a kiss~~

• ────── ✾ ────── •