two.

Chapter Two: wake up Mr. Boo

"Mr. Boo wake up you hit 1 mil"

✿.。.:* ☆:**:.✿..: IRL * ☆:**:.✿.。.:* ☆:**:.

"Bee get up! You slept through your alarm!" My sister Jenna yells at me. I groan and drag myself out of bed. I get dressed and get my shoes on, not bothering to do the little bit of makeup I normally wear. Staying up late was a bad idea. I grab my backpack before getting in the car with my sister. "You streamed pretty late last night." She says putting the car in reverse.
"Yeah, I was pretty focused on winning bedwars." I say yawning and fixing my piercing. Once we finally got to the road she handed me her brush and I brushed my hair before we got to the High school.
"Teaches you to not flirt with a boy you just met." She says.
"What? No that's weird. He's just a friend. I don't even know what he looks like." I say in defense. I was pretty uncomfy with her thinking that. She hums back in response as we pull up into the schools parking lot.

"I hate school, why can't we just not have school?" I say slamming the door shut and walking into the building. Everyone started to stare at me. I don't look like a mess. mean unless you count my streaming setup. I walk into my first class and I'm the only one in there. I set my stuff down and start to walk out of the room. "Oh Ms. Cohen, could we talk for a minute?" I hesitate in my step but I walk back to my teachers desk.
"Yes?" I ask, trying not to sound rude.
"I heard the students talking in the halls about Twitch? I didn't know you were famous." She says with excitement, "You played with someone named Rainbow?"
"Ranboo, and could we not talk about this? I didn't want people here to find out because they would want to be my friend just for free followers." I say trying to end the conversation as students started piling in the class one by one.
"Well could we watch one of your streams in class one day?" She asks.
"What? No! I don't do this for fame. I do it for fun and everyone knowing makes
me kinda uncomfy." I say before walking back to my seat and putting my head down.

The bell rings after a few minutes and we start our class. The conjugations of spanish go in one ear and out the other as I sketch in my notebook. The class goes by painfully slow, I grab my phone out and open discord and text Ranboo out of boredom.

Bay-Bee: im bored school sucks what class are you in?
Ranboo: im homeschooled so im probably gonna go back to sleep soon.
Bay-Bee: LUCKY! everyone at my school found our stream and my teacher
wants to play one of my streams in class
Ranboo: what thats crazy. were so famous
Bay-Bee: i hate u sm /lh

The bell rings and I throw my stuff into my backpack and walk out the door. Rushing to my next class. I painfully want to leave this school right now. The stares I get in the hallway feel like there piercing through my skull. I keep my head down and walk quicker. I never really thought the day would come when people would have found my twitch. I liked being a small streamer- I still am but now people know. They know. Jenna was the only person I would socialize with here. Now that's about to change if people want to meet 'famous dream smp member ranboolive' I walk into my second hour- study hall and I ask if I can go to the library for the hour and once the bell rang I got the okay. I walked in the quiet halls with no one in them. It feels like a fever dream with nobody being in the hallways. Just myself. It felt nice. I like being by myself. It fits me best. The long hall came to an end as I reached the library doors. I slip in and go on a computer plugging my headphones in. I search up youtube and watch my new favorite youtuber. As Mr. Boo's voice goes through my headphones of him building a chair. I laugh quietly because he's pretty funny. He started to talk about how he wants to be in MCC so badly, I smile knowing he would probably be participating in every MCC from now on. The bell rings as he starts talking about making a video on spinning in a chair for 5 minutes. Before I closed the tab down I noticed the subscriber count, "Holy shit he hit one mil..." I shut the computer down and pull my phone out.